+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William Vix-Fix - Vertex FX Indicator

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main ab kise bhe indicator per belive nh krta hon kun ke koe bhe indicator hai who ap ko thek tara se gide line nh deta hai es liye main apne mind se he trading krta hon or koe bhe indicator use nh krta hon,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone, how are you, I hope you are fine, thank you very much for shaving your experience or indicators with all the members again, what's a good indicator here ... need to do a forward test to see it work well with the current market or no ... some indicators look good at first glance but don't work after some time. In forex trading we have to trade with analysis where technical fundamentals and sentimental analysis are involved. Indicators are in technical analysis where many indicators are involved such as the RSI relative strength index. Moving average. movements and how many buyers and sellers are in this market. we have to use it in trade. there are also more indicators. which we can use in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello fellow traders and new traders in general have tried an escape system that was introduced here at least a few months of testing on a demo or live. If anyone has done it, please post the rules you use if you still use it .... indicators are just tools, many indicator guarantees profit. but not all traders match the use of indicators. Everyone's trading style is different. trade according to your convenience and get lucky with it. do not be easily tempted by the results of pictures of other people's profits or the results of a trading system which of course is not suitable for us

6. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to use this indicator that you have suggested. I will learn how it works and how I start trading with these indicators to get accurate and accurate open position signals. I am really interested in learning the indicators that you provide because I am learning to become a great trader. produce the right analysis and get lots of benefits. The best indicator for me so far is the moving average indicator which I combine only with the MACD indicator. Both of these indicators can really help me trade forex because I am a beginner who can use simple indicators and can maximize wrong trades not because I still need a way to analyze them simply. to maximize the trade that I do, I only rely on these two indicators with different value settings.

8. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use a simple indicator that only uses MACD, Parabolic SAR using TF H1 only and I think it's effective ..... I will also try the strategy you are using, your strategy will be tried to practice account, because the strategy needs to be tested on demo account, if there is a strategy demo account that often gets a profit strategy it can be tested on a live account. please show us the results or some of the pictures, and for how many months have you used this indicator because it looks very good but the indicator is repainted

10. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing indicators. I think this is a very good indicator but I am not sure if it really works. So I can use my demo account first instead of trying a real account. Now I don't know the skills to use this but I use it in my demo account to learn to use it. ma is a good indicator. each indicator has advantages and disadvantages of direct traders who can process where the advantages and disadvantages can be understood so we must learn to understand the indicators for a long time

12. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your indicators, thank you and what about the rules for open positions in forex trading? and this is for all couples or only one partner? Trending trends in different patterns or just in the candlestick chart always fluctuate, trade without emotion either I agree with the website you mentioned really !!! i can't say the best but a good indicator to identify trends thanks friend ma is always a good indicator to trade with deviations ....

14. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friend, I will test it in the demo, hope it works for me ... I have downloaded it and I have to try it first in my demo account, but I don't know what the rules are before I use it to show an escape? and can you tell me how? traders must be smart using indicators or rician minute shows, which in my opinion are very important because the trade itself, as you said there are no indicators can be used as the best indicators on the market.

16. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Member NCDindia is an unknown quantity at this point NCDindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

William Vix-Fix - Vertex FX Indicator

The William Vix-Fix is a vertex FX indicator which was actually developed by Larry Williams, and is a powerful indicator that detects intermediate market tops and bottoms.

We first calculate the highest close of the most recent PERIOD candles. The William Vix-Fix is calculated by subtracting the current low from this value, and dividing this difference by the highest close of the most recent PERIOD candles. The value is multiplied by 100.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when a new swing low has been detected in the indicator. The most recent swing low to the left of the current swing low must be above the current swing low, otherwise the trade must be ignored. Stop Loss must be set to the nearest support level.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when a new swing high has been detected in the indicator. The most recent swing high to the left of the current swing high must be below the current swing high, otherwise the trade must be ignored. Stop Loss must be set to the nearest resistance level.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread