+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dynamic Zone RSI - VertexFX indicator

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main ab kise bhe indicator per belive nh krta hon kun ke koe bhe indicator hai who ap ko thek tara se gide line nh deta hai es liye main apne mind se he trading krta hon or koe bhe indicator use nh krta hon,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good breakout strategy for intra trading. This is also good for scalpers. But during the break it's good to follow the main trend. I learned about this and I also learned about forex trading, how do you benefit from Magic Breakout that happens only you always care where market trends go to? If you understand that, then you can also benefit from magic breakouts and in that case also apply some fibo rules of different custom values.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting strategy. I show it using three exponential moving averages with three different levels and a CCI indicator with 20 settings and typical prices. It has a good entry signal and targets a very good Fibonacci level. This is a strategy like many other strategies that work, but I think the magic secret is in the money management plan. I think I will try this system! can be known by anyone about this. I usually use RSI, Trendline and Bolingerband as indicators. But the most important thing is price.

6. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my trading experience and opinion RSI is the best indicator for trading when we enter the market through the meta trading terminal 4 that we place on each chart and trade with that help and then we easily take advantage here and make good money. Most indicators are better as short-term trading indicators than long-term trading indicators. If I use an indicator to trade, I would rather go for 10 pips than go for 100 pips overall. I will only go for 50 or 100 pips if I get entry from the trendline or support and resistance.

8. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to dr forex For This Useful Post:

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing. I have downloaded it on my system, will test it on my demo to see how good and profitable it will be. yes I saw this indicator before. one of my friends also told me about this magical indicator. but sometimes it gives a false signal. it works well and smoothly. Thank you for sharing the indicators with us. I think many traders will benefit by using this indicator in their trading account.

10. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded it, but there is a problem, the indicator does not appear in the meta trader 4 menu that I use. is there a file missing ...? there are many indicators available on the web ... indicaotrs that I use are: rsi, ma, pivot, arrow, and bollinger band and stoch oscillator ... follwing indicators used together give me market trends from 3 charts ... 1m, 1 hour, 4 hour chart ... pivots will show me support, resitance, and pivots ... this will help me decide on a daily trading range ... stoch oscillator to decide with or sell. ..

12. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a good person .. thanks for the indicator .. now i download and i will test it .. if this works well then we can do a good job and we will win .. in all indicators i jump useful because if it is not the same there is no which is like the best indicator because if there is such a best indicator then no one will lose in the forex market because everyone will buy the best indicator no matter how much it is sold in the market

14. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator is the price itself or the chart itself, says one writer, listen to your chart, so price is the best indicator. if possible, share more details about this indicator. Because you have tested but many traders have not yet so they are waiting to see your test results they will advance to use it. hope to see a picture of the results of this indicator soon.

16. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Member NCDindia is an unknown quantity at this point NCDindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Dynamic Zone RSI - VertexFX indicator

The Dynamic Zone RSI, as the name suggests is a vertex FX indicator which calculates the upper and lower zones of the RSI dynamically to determine the trading levels. In standard RSI trading system, the upper and lower trading levels are set to 70 and 30 respectively. We sell when RSI falls below 70, and buy when RSI rises above 30.

In Dynamic Zone RSI, we first calculate the standard RSI. The upper and lower trading zones are calculated based upon the standard deviation of the moving average of RSI over BANDS_PERIOD. The upper zone is set to the average RSI plus 1.3185 times the standard deviation of the RSI. The lower zone is set to the average RSI minus 1.3185 times the standard deviation. The advantage of this is that it adapts to market volatility and provides better trading performance.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the Dynamic Zone RSI closes above the lower (RED) band from below.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when the Dynamic Zone RSI closes below the upper (BLUE) band from above.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread