+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Banned fx100 is an unknown quantity at this point fx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy seems based on the trendline beark out whether or not the reference is actually very interesting where trenline serves as a point of momentum in the trend itself ..........
    I strongly agree

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rubel4xx is an unknown quantity at this point rubel4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES i enjoy Forex trading . when i join Forex when i think its boring or stress work when i understand Forex then i enjoyed so much because Forex provide us many facility and chances we earn money and Forex provide new and interesting types of work so that i always enjoy Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ananna572 is an unknown quantity at this point ananna572's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not a very old trader and i am not a very new trader i am not a full expert trader and i am not a full untrained trader on the trading platfrom of the forex so that i have something know about the traidng but not complety but i did not a loose trader on the trading site of the forex.

Member Rubel is an unknown quantity at this point Rubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investment in Forex trade it very important for any trader who want to make it in Forex trade, becasue Forex trade is all about investment. To know the right time to invest in Forex trade is the most important aspect for any one who want to be successful in the system of trading. To understand the right time that investment should be made in Forex trade we must be ready to trade Forex with more seriousness. My advice to all Forex trader is that investment in Forex trade is very necessary, becasue it the only way in which

Banned slow is an unknown quantity at this point slow's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is playing an important role as we know that it is the way of earning ......and the money changed the life of every one.....it is not only money but it is useful in many ways if we think positively ......firstly most of us use internet and just waste our time in social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter e.t.c but we don't get any income by using all of that .....

Banned fx100 is an unknown quantity at this point fx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you must give us more explanation, when we must wait to the moement, and when we must enty the market to make an order. Not easy to find the best entry point on a system or strategy. And that was very important thing. Because if we are open possition on wrong moment even our strategy is good it will result different too. and just a suggest to TS, maybe you can show to us about the zig zag setting. Are you use default or there any modification? How the value your use for the zig zag?

Banned onty30 is an unknown quantity at this point onty30's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the key to the success of all in which strategy but indicators not only fubinacci the original document and to facilitate trade, as well as additional technical, you should give the basic things

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A useful strategy , is useful for all newbies and experts
    i tried this strategy on demo account , it is efficiency can't go more than 50%
    try to update it , or use another one , trading changes a lot , for example some strategies found on 2012 are not useful now

Senior Member abni is an unknown quantity at this point abni's Avatar
    Thanks
    analyze forex can be known consider to learn properly note trend right and be correct careful when you analyze the market direction in get to learn and education,before should money management and trading plan

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact with this strategy getting signal and confirming signal is very easy and few rules are there to cope with. At the start of my trading career i was also using a similar strategy and its quit good to use on M time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)