+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Strategy.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear people, I have been able to use the name of this document and use it as a result of which I do not know how to handle the strategy, but I do not know what the strategy is, but I do not want to use it because I have a demo. I would like to know how to translate the RSI from my trader to a trader and I have a passport for one year, but I would like to get 70% to go for 30 years and 30 years of age. I am a person and I am a stranger, I do not know how much I am going to do for you, and I am sure you know how to do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that it acha your hain strategy to shoot bhaiya kahunga try karke dekhne mein kya jata hain ho hain facts hum logo ka target temple ho jaye jis tarah ki strtegy chahte hain wo ishi forum se mil jaye bhaiya ji and I now the question is whether this strategy fits for any pair, or limited to certain pairs. but if you see the use of this indicator combined with a break of the trendline, this strategy can be used on any partner as long as it is eligible for entry. 2 indicators only use filters. while the tools used to make decisions are trend lines

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal from a pedagang ke aad mein a pedagang karty karne karne hain. I have a lot of scandal, but I did not want to go through this scam, but I did not want to talk about it because I did not have any time to do so. I have a manual It is important to know how many people have been exposed to the expiry of the word that has been used by people who use this word because they have used it or have been using it as a way to use it.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is really a very good brother. But it's not easy. There are a lot of fake pimples in it. This acne cannot be understood by beginners. Beginners can follow your strategy. When the price breaks, they will only place an order. But escape is not always true and I see TS using a trendline to anticipate false signals. to overcome false signals, we need to try using this system. the more often we use this system, the easier it will be to find fake signals and avoid them

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some other tips from political and economic news (fundamental), namely: A country's currency will weaken if bad things happen in the country such as earthquakes, major storms, explosions, economic recession, high unemployment, and other adverse events. And contrary to the strengthening of the country's currency if there is an increase in interest rates, low unemployment rates, recovery from disasters, and the like. (see also forex market news). Thus Tips and Suggestions and hopefully useful for you. Again, the above are only suggestions and tips from the author that can change depending on the country, but according to experience, the effectiveness of the above techniques has a rate of up to 80% in terms of profits that reap success. (* Based on trading results in EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / CHF).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

nurohman (2019-06-30)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very simple strategy and the new traders can use this without actually having a signal with this strategy and confirm the signal is very easy and some rules are there to overcome it at the beginning of my trading career also use the same strategy and stop good to use , and I think it's already entered into the application, which is pretty much random. Also, like everything else, change the line graph, or when you try to do it as soon as possible, and maybe move the type that I noticed is not the only cost for everything that is lost.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good mai bee nai hoon new, mai scalping guardian strategy using karti hoon but mai kuch or technique bhi jan'na chahti hoon agr yahan koi mujsy b zda senior hi tou message yes is it rply dy or mazeed or baz guide kar dy mujy techniques and tactics This appears based on the available trend line breaks. This research is actually very useful where Treeline helps to become a place for traction in its own development .......... When I strongly agree.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

gagap (2019-06-26)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a very long trader and I am not a very new trader I am not a full-fledged trader and I am not a fully trained trader on the forex trading platform so I have something that knows about trading but it is not complete but I am not a freelance trader on forex trading sites . and I enjoy Forex trading. when I joined Forex when I thought it was boring or stressful to work when I understood Forex, I really enjoyed it because Forex gave us many facilities and the opportunity we got money and Forex provided a new and interesting type of work so that I always enjoyed Forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

sakhrul (2019-06-27)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for giving this strategy. I just used it and got a big profit I really like * and have you tried this yourself on real trading ?? from your results I see green and yellow means good ... but maybe I know how long you tried this? if only trying for one or two days maybe it's just luck but thank you for sharing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2019-06-27)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a new brand on Fx, my partner and I just want to claim which students adhere to your approach, which provide a forex account at the current account holder who is with the business on Fx, adhere to the help of your indicators, become familiar with your business, maybe the secret in your choice and the newbee strategy is usually sagngger ono zinc is really cool, nice and cool, but yo ikline asline zinc loses ... so yo milh siji zinc is good, lan is serious ... okay .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

yang aus (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)