+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 230 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2292

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is world wide very favorite trading system and it have some rules for continue trading with this market. But i think it is better if possible to learn more and also get knowledge from experience persons who have more knowledge about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayshiakter is an unknown quantity at this point ayshiakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex rule is very important for forex success k liya trader ko and all type trader ko forex rule man na parta hay and rule ka bahar ap kus nahi kar sakta hay forex pe ..and rule ka bina kam kar nay ka bad hamara money loss ho ta hay so rule is important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is ma ap ko ak acha trader bana ha to is ma p ko demo account ma tring karn ho ge is ma jab ap ko sab koc pat cal ja is ma p ko trade karn a ja to ap is ma pisa invst karo jab ap is ma boht pisa kamn soro kar 2 to ap is ma k acha trade ban jo ga

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    main hud abhi forex amin naya hon aur ap ki is post ko read akr k mujhy bhi forex k main rules k barymain malom ho gay hai q k pehly main bhi itny rules nai janta tah amger ap ki post main acah mawad mila hai muhy

Member misssoozy is on a distinguished road misssoozy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders have their own perception,I think we have to be very careful while making our trades ,especially when the market have high volatility,I made my most trades by the shadow of these things.
    1.I use bollinger bands as indicators.
    2.I also use the Fibonacci retracement in the time frame of 1H.
    3.I daily visit the market news before making my trades.
    4.I also read the technical analysis of the experts before making the trades.
    All the above things give me a lot of satisfaction and also make my trades successful.

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the successful trading in forex trading is need of doing the trading with good strategy. so that in forex market if there is less movement then you should be able to manage the money well with trading and you should get some money from the forex business with trading.

Member simbu is an unknown quantity at this point simbu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1.The demo account is very useful for trading.
    2.If the trading for stop loss is very important.
    3.If long time for successful trading.
    4.The successful trading is useful for technical summary &technical analysis.
    5.Experience is very important.
    6.Demo account long time useful for in successful trading...

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge and skill which is the key of success in Forex trading but Now i can trade in the Forex trading and get the profit so Forex is a big currency exchange market so traders need proper knowledgeexperience and better market analysisDemo accou rather than I take Forex trading business as my profession and i want to be success in this business instead of to loose lazinessgreedinessemotion and quick bad reactio

Senior Member sanosuke is an unknown quantity at this point sanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline and money management is the main key to success in the forex trading with the more you learn about forex business the more you can earn from forex business with Its so remarkable topics and Hopefully its enhance my trading knowledgeAvoid greedyControl emotionsClose monitoringBe care that is ning with Forex experts and while building skills to eventually create your own Forex trading syste

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are the rules that you have to keep all by you and there are others that you have to lookat what plan and what strategy you are using and thid way there is one thing that you there is more that you can do if you that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 230 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)