+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 230 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2292

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES, I'M AGREE WITH YOU, WE WANT TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULE AND BECOME SUCCESS IN FORE4X TRADING IT IS VERY GOOD RULE, AND IN MY MIND THAT WE DONN'Y TRADE TILL WE HAVE LEARN ALL ABOUT FOREX,. WE WANT TO TRADE REAL BUT WE HAVE to learn first this will hep for us.

Member sunidhi is on a distinguished road sunidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well main apkay rules say prefer karti hun kiyun kayt yei hamein buhat he best hein kiyun kay trading kay liye rules ka hona buha th zaroori hai and agar ap in rules ko follow karty hein jo kay sahi hai and main keh sakti hun jo kay sahi hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ashermaqbool is an unknown quantity at this point ashermaqbool's Avatar
    Thanks
    achay rules hain yeh successful trader ky liye aur yeh best business hai aur aap is business par work kar ky acha profit make kartay ho aur is business mein aap effort kar ky acha earn kar leta hain aur new generation bi is business ko bohat like kar ri hai aur day by day people is business ko join kar reh hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifi is an unknown quantity at this point saifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear some trader are still gain good experience. So, we need smart work to do that. This forum can help usmany trader already trade on forex market for years. But, they are still gain good experience. So, we need smart work to do that. This forum can help us to solve that problem. thanks

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ydi aap forex market me successfuly trading karna chahte hai to trade lagane se pahle market ko read karle fir trade lagye aur trade ke sath stop loss ka use jarur kare aur jitne ka target rakhna chahe to utne ka take profit laga le aur kabhi bhi trading me emotion se kam na le to aap es market me success ho sakte hai.

Banned brayek3 is an unknown quantity at this point brayek3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart to you enlighten us the path so as not to make the same mistakes you signed or where an who Sbakon to this dangerous trade and profitable at the same time ;;

Member nkxo is an unknown quantity at this point nkxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes these rule for successful trader if you wanna become good trader then must follow these rule.most important during trading always control emotion , I personally do not agree with, as you explain, because I make a profit with such a comfortable strategy for my own

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be successful just avoid some deadly mistakes.i think can not control emotion is the most dangerous mistakes in forex business when lost capital here. also lack of knowledge is same dangerous mistakes in this business. because without knowledge face us lot of loss in this business.

Member aftabakmal is an unknown quantity at this point aftabakmal's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not consider six points. i believe if you usually amendment the mercantilism strategy, it shows that you simply aren't consistent. i believe all the similar strategy of all, that's designed to assist traders to realize profit. if you have found a technique that matches together with your vogue, you higher keep it.

Member asdfg12345 is an unknown quantity at this point asdfg12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha mujhe jaha tak lagata hai es market me sucess hone hone ke ke liye apko apne emotion par bahoot hi control karna chahiye aur apne talent ko pakanna chahiye bas yahi hai apke ke sucess ki key aur esme experience ki bhi jaroorat hoti hai aur esme preticeki bhi bahot hi importence hai ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 230 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)