+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 230 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with six points. I think if you ever change your negotiation strategy, it shows that you are not consistent. I think we all like all the strategies, designed to help the profitable traders. if you have found a strategy that suits your style, you better defend it. I think there is a strategy that can give 100% profit. and I disagree with point one because peak tweezers and morning stars are the best indicators of trend reversals and all forex experts say that these are strong signs of market changes. I think at the time of these candles the next candle should be followed to place the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are not consistent. I think all the same strategies are all designed to help traders make a profit. if you have found a strategy that suits your forex style market is not a joke or a game and if you have to do something you have to do properly, and If you want to be a successful forex trader there is no doubt that you have to learn technical analysis from the forex market . There are some technical patterns that you should follow in your forex trading and if you only analyze the market fundamentally then you will not generate earnings every day because the market to test the technical level on a regular basis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make some cases for here on the main rules but in addition I am full of trust you beginner novice there should be no forex market is not a joke or a game and if you have to do one thing you have to do right many thanks. and I think before we can make money from forex trading we need to have some rules, we have a rule already known, but then we have to follow those rules in order for us to succeed, in forex trading will take some time before we can succeed , so the rule will take a while for us to master it.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to be faithful and patient in waiting for the right time should always think positive, we should get and improve our experience and knowledge about forex trading business and it is very important to know that our trading style and Good personally for me I think so much more we must accept if we want to be successful traders, but do not give up, even if we often fail, and we often violate the rules we make for our greed, believe me, if we push yourself, one day we will succeed to be a successful trader, I very sure for that.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a confusing trade. There are no specific rules for trading. When we think the price will go up. But it happens against this. So if we want to trade well. We have knowledge of the market. And take an analysis of this. and If you have to do a successful trading then you must understand that you must follow the money and risk management appropriately so try to improve your trading performance all the time while trading on real accounts.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, actually I really think all the points are good and it is very important to know that our trading style has to change with the changing market, many new traders do not understand this and it is not too difficult to search the internet what the market style in this situation will be help and I personally I also think we should follow the simple rules to do a successful trade we should always think positive, we should get and improve our experience and knowledge about forex trading business, we should not be greedy and emotional during trading.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is perfect for beginners and seniors. And I hope we can take this challenge to motivate and develop our interest in this trade. However, some expensive merchants still get lucrative meetings. Consequently, we start wisely doing the work to achieve that. The discussion board will help us many traders who are currently doing business in the foreign exchange market for some time. However, they may still have a lucrative meeting. Consequently, we start wisely doing the work to achieve that. This is a workable trading plan and we have to develop our own trading plan and if we want to generate profit in forex trading then we have to follow some trading rules for example using stop loss on every trade required or must.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be successful many things to do. but According to my personal experience it is very easy to be successful in forex trading. Because you have to gain knowledge about Forex trading, use different types of demo accounts and demo contest accounts to test our decision making strategies and skills that can help you make a profit in real accounts. and Success in this business always comes behind the knowledge and skills of great Forex. This is the main reason why a trader in this business needs to make sure that they learn all the Firex rules.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using daily time frame interpreting and u have moldability following decoration holder. I think it is a good general rule that should be understood by forex traders, Rules in forex trading apply like any other business. someone must have a strategy before starting this business. and to be a successful trader you have to be more patient with your trades, do not go in for quick hunting, trade tide and wait until it reaches the target do not hurry, just wait and enter safely.

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great, you say most, but forgetting to mention money management and discipline is very important. Discipline ensures that we follow our trading plans and strategies, and money management puts us at risk only by what we are capable of losing. more we have to accept if we want to be successful traders, but do not give up, even if we often fail, and we often violate the rules we make for our greed, believe me, if we push ourselves, one day we will succeed successful trader, I am very confident that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 230 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)