+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 230 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Successful Trading.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you have stated is really important. But along with this we have to trade with confidence with a emotion free mode. We should be based on the proper strategy. you have told that we should change our trading strategy, but I think if we get this our strategy is going well with the market and making us profited then it should be applicable. best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me successful hone ke liye esme trader knlwedge sabse pehle lena hota hai,esme trader market me knwledge banalega aur wo esme ache se market me samajh sakenga to he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis market me khud se aana bahut he jaroori hai woi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to trade successfully on the forex market then you must follow the right money management and try to apply trading rules for each of your trades so you can easily get consistent profits from your trading.
    To be successful in trading, however, one needs to understand the importance .... Read about the trading rules on the foreign exchange market on our Forex Trading ... Learn Forex, understand the keys to success, and make your investment decisions wisely. This short book will introduce you to the 10 golden rules of Forex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart for you for enlightening the way for us not to make the same mistakes that you sign or where Swanon is for this dangerous trade. Often you will trade and where you take profits and losses and If you have to trade successfully then you must keep one thing in mind that you must follow the trading rules for each of your trades and try to follow the right money management so you will benefit from your trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to make your trading trade successful then you must follow the trading rules and follow the right money management for each of your trades and if you will be able to do it then you can easily earn a good income from forex trading however I don't think you need to continue change the strategy because you will be inconsistent and Forex requires consistency in profit and loss such as marriage and it will definitely work for your good so don't camouflage any changes in the situation because it might not work in the long run. This is my opinion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are going to use price action you don't need to change your style, because the best price movements and the basis of sky trading are indeed a mandatory basis because we know it is the main capital to become a trader who really wants to dominate future trade so that it can increase trader skill.
    Successful traders must keep their minds clear all the time, leaving their problems behind so they don't interfere with their planning, management and strategy. They also have to want to learn as much as they can rather than focus on income, which is the result of proper learning about the Forex market. Keep learning.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say that one of the basic rules is to have a lot of patience. Then, always emphasize your strategy according to the market. I have met many people who trade on Forex who did not change their strategy. They seemed confused as to why they lost money until I told them to change the way they traded.
    I agree with you in all what you say but I think the important thing is to trade with discipline, you must know that only discipline in your trading rules and your plan allows you to make a permanent profit in the long run.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you always change your trading strategy, it shows that you are inconsistent. I think all strategies are the same of all, designed to help traders make a profit. if you have found a strategy that suits your style, you better defend it. I think there is no strategy that can generate 100% profit. and to get success in forex trading you need to be good at hunting trends always using trend lines. and don't try to trade more open just one lot at a time and don't try to get big profits than this only receives a small profit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thankyou very much for your sharing such kind of great information from your ex[perienced . i really appreciate you for this. all these points are very important ad will giving a great benefit if we work on it. but if we do nothing on these points then may be you have to faced the loss from here thanks

Junior Member shoaibashraf678 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf678's Avatar
    Thanks
    wao graeat information for newcomers as well that the forex traders . all these points are very beneficient and admirable. for exmple point six is very important that can never to use a same starategy of your trading account so always used change your forex trading so that you can get more profit from forex trading. so i really guarranteed to eevery one if any one follow all these points in forex trading then it is definitely successful in forex trading thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shoaibashraf678 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 230 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)