+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1370

Thread: Forex mistakes and sins.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think entry and the exit point are the most important think the trader must choose the right entry and the exit point otherwise it become very difficult to get the success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think most mistakes most forex traders make is when they fail to take little profit which the market can offer then and they insist in making the higher number of pips this really make them lose there ginned profit and also blow off there account so i think the best way is to take the little profit we can get from

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member cherrytrade is an unknown quantity at this point cherrytrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistakes
    Risking too much
    Not Having Confidence
    Trying To Be To Clever
    Risking More Than 1% of Capital
    Unrealistic Expectations
    Never admitting youre wrong
    Trading live before demo
    Too much leverage
    Letting emotions control you

Member saiful is an unknown quantity at this point saiful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistake is a common word for a traders. Many condition mistakes a traders. Example- Minimum investment, maximum volume trade and not apply money management, Many many open trade.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Big Mistake Traders whether traders or traders who have long wrestled with the world is inseparable from the emotional trading and trading management are applied. While this is still a lot we met a trader who just know about the world primarily in forex trading, and just beginning to explore the science of the forex after the claim itself as a reliable and profitable trader because it has started to feel some times profits after the market entry

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can learn fast if we learn from our mistakes and the experience that we get from mistakes that we remember for ever lasting. I take every mistake as mistake but when we met with the same mistake again and again at that time that is a sin for our trading.

Junior Member Shaon is an unknown quantity at this point Shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is Forex? It is an easy and convenient way to gain money. Presently, due to widespread development of Internet technologies and presence of a large number of brokerage companies, online Forex trading is accessible for everyone. You can stay at home, in the office or in a caf and carry out transactions at Forex via your PC or mobile phone. All you need is just access to Internet and registration of a trading account with a brokerage company. Currency trading is a reliable way to earn money where the amount of earning depends solely on you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaon For This Useful Post:

Hishamsaeed (2015-02-21)

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discuss price action trading is very enjoyable just after practice on metatrader can not understand the forms correctly so that the candle does not have the confidence but if it can master the price action can certainly profit in forex

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only sin I can do in my forex trading is allowing myself to be tempted in using high lot size in my trading causing me to lose heavily specially margin call because my account capital is small. That is one of my biggest weakness. But then I also discover that using high lot size is not bad at all specially if you got the right analysis.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes many forex currency traders fail in this business because of their own mistakes. To mention an important point, it is obvious that our emotions is the main causes of these kinds of losses in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)