+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: why do instaforex banned accounts ?

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trader that come to the forum here to make the bonus and because of that they post something that is not good for us here and that is the reason why the admin ban some account in the forex market forum here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shinaforex1 For This Useful Post:

nomanraza74 (2018-02-15)

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think instaforex is liyea account ko banned kr rha ha k hum un k rules ki pabandi ni kr rhy ..kuch na kuch zaror ha jo hum mistake kr rhy han aur us mistake ka rule abi tak samny ni aya..bohat sy senior sy pta kiya par koi thk sy jwb ni mila ...so in my opinion hum ko dehan sy aur rules k mutabiq traidng lagani chahiyea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to asim.bashir For This Useful Post:

nomanraza74 (2018-02-15)

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks

why do instaforex banned accounts ?

i spoke to the customer department of the instaforex broker and they told me that if you execute any trade in which the lot size is higher than .5% or you close the trade in less than time difference of 5 minutes then the profit you made in this kind of trades will cancel out from the total profit and the profit remains after deducting this are withdrawable. So i want to clear why instaforex banned account , i mean on what behalf they blocked account ? is anyone here who faced this issue and spoke with instaforex customer department.?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dailyforex For This Useful Post:

gladdys (2021-07-01), nomanraza74 (2018-02-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Subscribe to this Thread (1)