+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Different trading session give different opportunities?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aapki baat theek hai forex market Mein different session ki vajah se is Mein opportunity different Hoti Hai forex market Mein is Waqt 4 session Hote Hain Ham in session mein trade Karke profit Hans kar sakte hain aur forex market Mein Har session ki moment Ek dusre se different hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear yes of course agar first session me agar market up ya down jati ha to os k bad second session me b market os direction me jati ha lekin third session me market me a lot of changing hoti ha jis se kuch traders jo expert hain oci ko hi khas samjh ati ha kh movement kis direction me ay gi lekin os time humein buhat experience k zaroorat ha jis se hum kafi faida utha sakte hian. The forex business is over changing and different trading session with different opportunity, but that does not mean a trader should trade all session, giving no room for relaxation, dont over trade its dangerous to your health. So you must select accurate time when you think you can make good profits from the forex..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha forex me different session aapko different opportunities dete hai ye baat me bhi manata hu kyuki forex me aapko bahut hi soch kar trade karna hoga jab session change hota hai tab aapko bahut hi sambhalna hota hao trade nahi karna hai kyuki market tezi me jane lagata hai is liye In the forex market there are different trading sessions and each session as its own advantages to traders. This is why it is important to extensively test your trading strategy so you can know which sessions gives the best trading result, then you can properly adapt your trading strategy to such trading session.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes different trading session in forex trading markets have different opportunities. Many theories that say that as you are referring to, but I think the market price movement is mathematically difficult to quantify because the trend will move according to the will of the market and attract each other in the wild Different trading session have lot of diferent opportunities so you must have to keep watch on the fundamentals so that you can place the trade with the trend of the pair and when you do that then you can easily make good income from your trading without losing much more capital

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kayi baar ek session mein bahut jyada movement hoti hai aur agle hi session mein market sideways move karti hai ya reverse ho jati hai aur yeh reason hai humko hamesha apni trading activity achi tarah plan karni chahiye aur entry exit ke liye ache levels dekhne chahiye kyoki yeh market hamesha hamari patience test karti rehti hai. Forex Trading kay business main jo different Trading kay session hoty hian un main Trader ko different things face hon gy aor Trader ko different Trading opportunities milain gy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading kay in sessions ky changes ko thek smj kar Trading karay aor Trading main low risk ka use karay

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXTentacion View Post
    math ki zaroorat parti ha but for submit math ki zaroorat nahi parti math mainly calculation ok lia use hoti ha or in deep jab ap actual account pa kam kartay han tu pfofite or loss ok hisab me math ka sahara lia baghair ap kesay kam kar saktay ho ,foreign exchange me funding or bonus gain okay lia math calculation ok lia
    Forex Trading kay jo bhy Trading kay sessions hoty hian un main different Trading kay opportunties Traders ko mil jaty hyain aor Trading ko chhy woh in ko smja kary aor Forex Trading main in kay movement ko smj kar Trading start kary

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    math ki zaroorat parti ha but for submit math ki zaroorat nahi parti math mainly calculation ok lia use hoti ha or in deep jab ap actual account pa kam kartay han tu pfofite or loss ok hisab me math ka sahara lia baghair ap kesay kam kar saktay ho ,foreign exchange me funding or bonus gain okay lia math calculation ok lia

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gee mai ap ki baat sey agree krta ho k forex mai trading key 4 session hai. Aur har session mai different oppiortunity hai. ya opportunity News aur time difference ki waja sey hai. Ap market mai trade open kr key best profiot ko target kr sakty ho. Agr ap market ko analysis aur news ko under stand krtey ho.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    satisfactory pips, buddy. Those points are simply near and impoverishment to be observed by way of all discipline traders. However the large contemplate is how can we do it? Yes in foreign exchange trading there are galore equipment procurable for followers a motion and making access mark but no longer all are directly in there signaling and this makes us no longer so overconfident in the use of them. Very correctly accounting with credibility and accustomed 10 actual important

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to understand working in the same, we have to really be sure of a lot of is the right idea that we as traders have been able to run the market we have to work and put together the oppotunities out there are the good issues of good working effort to work and in the right effort,its good to really the sessions are really proper for the good issues of good running that we work for when we trade in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)