+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1430

Thread: Different trading session give different opportunities?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatility of the forex market is diffierent for each and every session so you must have to look for the forex news so that you can place the trade in the proper direction and make good income from it so fuind our opportunities in that volatility
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Efat2rh View Post
    Yes, we know that in forex market we understand about many session. Each session is different than other.But it is very easy that each session give different types of opportunity. For this reason i think different trading session gives different opportunity.
    Yes it is true that different trading sessions which belong to different stock markets and their opening and closing times have different trading opportunities and for each currency there is different updates in different parts of economy so one can always study them and try to make some profits .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai agar humare pass mein traeding system acha hai, to hum har ek session par trading to kar sakte hai, lekin ye jaruri nahi hota hai, ki har session mein achi trading karne ko mil sakti hai, entry mile to tradig kare bhai
    trader ko agar sahi entry milti hai to trader trade lagta hai to achi earning kar pata hai sahi entry lene ke liye trader ko wait karna chahiye jaldi mai trading karna sahi nahi rehta hai aisa karne se trader loss kar sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Efat2rh is an unknown quantity at this point Efat2rh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we know that in forex market we understand about many session. Each session is different than other.But it is very easy that each session give different types of opportunity. For this reason i think different trading session gives different opportunity.

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have a point there. It does happen like that most times, but you just need to know this times where this opportunities presents themselves.
    I will not want to lie to you I don't wait for these opportunities since it is like a waste of time for me. What i just do is: look at the chart and place a pending order. I am a spot trader and I know where to wait for a reversal of the trend before I detonate the time bomb I had set .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar humare pass mein traeding system acha hai, to hum har ek session par trading to kar sakte hai, lekin ye jaruri nahi hota hai, ki har session mein achi trading karne ko mil sakti hai, entry mile to tradig kare bhai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat sahi hai different market session me different trade setups miltey hain unhi k hisaab se trading karni chahiye, jaise ka sydney aur tokyo market k waqt forex market range me move karti hai is waqt range trading karni chahiye aur London aur Newyork k timing me market trending hoti hai is waqt traen k hisaab se trade karni chahiye.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein toh yeh sochta hoon ki news aane se acchi movement dekhne ko mill sakti hai aur is field mein zarori hai ki market mein acchi mvement hogi toh accha paisa kama sakte hain forex trading mein badiya paisa hai tabhi ismein log aate hain bhai warna ismein koi nahi ayega.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member Aniezz is an unknown quantity at this point Aniezz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many theories that say that as you are referring to, but I think the market price movement is mathematically difficult to quantify because the trend will move according to the will of the market and attract each other in the wild

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan ye sahi hai ki diffrent trading se hume bahut sare oppurtinities milti hai jisse hume achha profit bhi hota hai aur humari earning bhi achhi hoti hai par jaha tak new members ka sawal hai unke liye ye dangerous ho sakta hai isliye isse unhe members ko karna chahiye jo yaha purane ho chuke ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)