+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading point

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many brokers in Forex trading market but i think that Insta Forex is best than others, it give us good and positive way to get profit and we do work with patience to chose the insta Forex as a broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes trading point and xemarkets both are gud brokers bat is ky ilava bhe bohat si others broker hain ap ksi ko bhe check ker lain bt ye dono brokers most famous hain try it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. A 1% change in the face value of a bond or a debenture.

2. In futures contracts, a price change of one one-hundredth, or 1% of one cent.

3. A $1 price change in the value of common stock.

4. In real estate mortgages, the initial fee charged by the lender, with each point being equal to 1% of the amount of the loan. It can also refer to each percentage difference between a mortgage's interest rate and the prime interest rate.

Member LEO78 is an unknown quantity at this point LEO78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ripon4x View Post
    I tried their demo account and also a real account but I never deposited any money. I received $25 bonus on the real account just for nothing and the condition was if I can make a profit of $50 then I can withdraw. Eventually I failed to do that. Then after some days I received another $25 with same conditions. Their payment system seems ok to me. I think this broker is worth trying.
    Can you recommend, what broker to trading points ..?
    I just found out and I wanted to try it

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is business ma ham jo trade krta han uska ak startegry rakhni pdti ha usa pips ma convert kr dia gya ha us ma her pip k ak voluma rakhna pdta ha jis sa profit ki shraa rakhna pdty ha hama jo nfa hota ha wo usi hisaab sa hota ha ..

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading point is one of the most popular broker in forex market.many traders are working with this broker and they have also satisfied with it.becouse it provides some extra benefit to trader.

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera nahe khayal kay trading point ko koi jaanta bhi ho ga iss waqat to sirft 2 he baray boker iss dunya main mojood main aik to instaforex.com aur dosra forex.com aur bhi bohat say broker forex main kaam kar rahay hain mager sab say zeada bharosay mand instaforex he hai

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading kartay howay jab be ap dekhin gay kay ap ko fida ho raha he to ap is ko jab apan time banatay howay is kay sath trading karin gay to ye ap ka trading point he ho ga kay jis kay sath ap trading kar saktay hin.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading main trading point kafi eham role adda karta he,trader is point ko dekh kar trading start or end karte hain,trading point se hi market ka rate updown niklta he jis ko dekh kar or smj kar trader trading akrta he.

Senior Member veekybaba is an unknown quantity at this point veekybaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading-point main na recently join kiya hai our main na yah feel kiya hai Trading-point broker bahi ek bht acha broker hai . our kuch time bad Trading-point broker bahi famuse broker ki list main ajya . mujhe is payment mathode sa zyda acha laga hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast