+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading point

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arpanet88 View Post
    trading point is a fomous brokar in this world.it gives many facilities. it support many payment processor to deposit and withdraw fund.
    What do you mean by Trading Point here? What broker, or what payment method do you mean?
    Because it looks like you did not clearly explain, the broker or payment method you mean.
    Because as far as I know, there is no broker with that name.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for those who have expertise therefore you figure out how to business my spouse and i speedily my partner and i personly sense somebody business manul in addition to maual business can be totally obtainable in addition to facts doing business conduct good other sorts of hands application foreign exchange can be good when 1 / 3 theres r obtain small revenue in addition to you concept of how one can business that way robo doing business can be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi fix nahi kuch brokers aise bhi hote hai ki apko lubhane ke liye start mai kam spred pe work karwa lete hai and than jab payment ka time aata hai gayab ho jate hai. that s y insta forex ke alawa koii or use nahi karna chahiye.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap ki trding point achi site hugi mager mujhy to shur say hi forex bahut zyda psndd hai q k ye baht acha ahai aur is amin kisi bhi kism ka koi bhi fruad ani hai is liye main is ko bahut hi zyda like karta hon

Junior Member Malik Salman is an unknown quantity at this point Malik Salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading point 1 aisa point hota hai jis may ap ko lagta hai k mujy is jaga py trade lgani chahiye aur ap trade lgaty hain jab ap us py work karty hain aur ap ko acha profit milta hai aur ap usy close kar dyty hain wo he trading point hota hai. i think so

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excuse me I'm a newbie

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend Trading point bhi ek accha broker hai lekin yeh bhi itni facilities nahi deta jitni ki Insta Forex deta hai.Mere hisaab sey Insta Forex hi best broker hai.Waisey main Trading point ke baarey mey bus itna hi jaanta hoon ki ab uska naam change ho gaya hai aur ab yeh XEMarket ke naam sey jaana jata hai.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading point as it was formally called has just been changing names. In the last one year, they have changed names twice. I guess that normally would give concerns to their clients

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading point is the point at which you as a trader enters the foreign exchange market to trade. this point is crucial to the amount of profits to be made by every trader. if you are buying or selling you should ensure your point of entry is favourable

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Trading-point is a nice trading broker really, it has another site called xemarkets, i think they are very good in theservices they provides and this is a very nice point in the market.
    Indeed it looks nice, but I have not tried this broker with a real account, I tried it in the contest only. and execution is pretty fast. and unfortunately here using the 5-digit account so can not using robots or scripts for the OP or to close.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast