+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Reviews

Junior Member punjabi123 is an unknown quantity at this point punjabi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is too good and one of the biggest companies in the world. They have won th title of broker of asia. This is good broker and don't have any hidden charges. All thing are cleared to all members. they also help their traders to study and know about the market well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Inshaforex is my first broker and i'm very proud to say that this will always remain my one and only broker and the reason for it is its so trusted and the payment is always on time and the support is also wonderful. In total the best for newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Aap Instaforex ke bare me kya sochte hai, krupya ye post kare. Aapko kya acha lagta hain aur kya nahi.

Thanks
    je abhi tak to mujhee in ki services bohat achi lagi hauin
    jaisa ke ager hum withdraw aor deposit karty hain to within seconds humain payment mil jati hian
    mujhee to is liy be bohat pasand hai

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khaleel54321 View Post
    hi
    there are many brokers in forex market but i found the insta forex most reliable and they have some extraordinary qualities. they offer account
    for the small trader and they transfer the money in any bank account within seven day.its take too much time that is the problem exist.
    I think the time required for inter-bank transfer (wire transfer) to 7 days was only natural. And it's not just in instaforex alone, even in all the time it takes brokers also between 2-7 business days. Because the banks take a while to process clearance, etc.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overall instaforex a good broker. Only occasionally does in some cases frequent requotes instaforex server and delay the execution order. To WD via LR bit slower than some time ago. Now often delay up to 3 days.
    I hope in the future may want to accelerate instaforex and improve their quality.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet451 View Post
    some times instaforex server showing the error or not responding to the user interaction.so in that conditions if we are trading like selling or buying the currency the what will happen is the will cancel or the at the moment when the system get normal the status of currency at the time will take effect.
    If this happen have you tried to check if your platform is connected? Because if this things happen and your platform is not connected then that means your problem is your internet connection and has nothing to do with instaforex or the mt4 or the platform that you are using. I also experience this while I'm trading but when I check its my internet connection that is choppy.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex my opinion is a good broker. I use the services of Instaforex in my trade. and I never had problems. I love it as a service to its clients are always online, and to the financial problems are also very good.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading with them for some time now and they are great. Sometimes the execution could be better but it's not a huge issue,,, Deposits are very fast for me (less than an hour). Customer support is good... it is my review about insta forex broker

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this week, widrawal using liberty reserve pending until 2 days, i dont know what happent , maybe much instaforex trader ask to widrawal that cause happent

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    So far so good, fast withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, good support easy to open account. Great bonus program etc no important disadvantage.
    Just suggestion if you could lower the spread it would be perfect.
    Overall I will give 5 star
    yes i also hope to reduce spread for few pairs to 1pip except that instaforex bonus programs and sponsoring paid to post forums was really nice and also they have great contests as well where the winners can grab good bonus
    please vote for me if you like my post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)