+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading and Spreads

Junior Member Faizal is an unknown quantity at this point Faizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to understand it clearly that LOW SPREAD is not the SOLUTION. If we truly want to get successful and want to reach somewhere good then we need to get it through reliable and trustworthy broker. This is why I operate under FP Markets who are regulated by ASIC and have excellent market standing. They got it all from ultra-tight spreads at 0 pips, over 1000 instruments, lightning fast execution and we can work through their market analysis, insights and tips to enhance our chances big time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member spread55 is on a distinguished road spread55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spread ek aisi cheez ha jo boht se logo ko favor karti ha khas tor pay scalpers ko magar agar hum sirf spread dekhe gay to ho sakta ha k hum aise broker k sath join hojain jo spread to kam leta ha magar kabhi tarike se muskil kardeta ha jese commission aur ya sab. Is hi lia mai samajhta hoon broker aisa hona chaiya jis k sath hum sukoon se kam kar sakein. Is hi lia Alpari hi ek aisa broker ha jis pay mai puri tarike se rely kar sakta hoon. Is ki sab se bari waja ha ya log peechle 18 saal se service dere hain aur is k ilawa yahan ek se barh k ek facilities hain aur pura Independent Trading setup ha jis se har koi aram se trade kar sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sirf spread se farak nahi parhta agar hume koshish karnie hogi k aisa broker ko join kare jo security bhe deta ho. Maine aisi galti kari ha spread k chakar mai TryMarkets jese broker ko join karne ki magar mujhe sirf loss hi hua to aise brokers se bach k rehna chaiya.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is no doubt that spread is massively helpful, as it enables us to perform better and also allows us to trade with confidence. I am trading with OctaFX who are easily the best out there not just having LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips, but also have complete security. This is with them being licensed by FCA and also has excellent worldwide standing winning over 20 awards in just 6 years, its pleasure working with them and benefits massively.

Junior Member Rameez Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Rameez Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spread aisi cheez ha jis se boht zada faida hota ha magar broker ki quality pay kabhi bhe compromise nahi karna chaiya hume. Mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon jo duniya ka behtreen tareen broker ha kiu k yahan zero spread se le kar 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus ha to ya chezo se kam karne mai boht asani hoti ha.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Arnold, I agree with your point. I too think that spread should not be the only thing to look in a broker. I love for all things including reputation. I am currently happy with OctaFX as they are very much reputed and got all the things that makes them the leading company. I use their ECN account and one just need 5 dollars to start up this type of account which is extremely good and makes trading a lot easier for everyone.

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh102 View Post
    “I am Trading with Evenforex from Last 2 years and I am getting good Service But I am facing Problem Regarding Spread so can someone Suggest me any Better Platform who provides Good spread than Evenforex”
    Mujhe sun kar afsoos horah ha k ap ko problem horahi ha broker k sath magar mere khayal se sirf spread pay jana ap ki bhe galti ha. Khair abhe to mai kehta hon FreshForex kafi suitable ha kiu k zero spread ha aur 10 saal se company is field mai ha.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best of luck for your trading and i hope that you will continue the good work int he trading that you are doing, after that i'd like to say that you can use the leverage benefits, you can register with the instaforex and they will give you 1:500 leverage

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal se aj kal to fashion ban gaye ha broker k lia low spread dene ki magar asal mai itna commission charge karlete hain k low spread ka to koi faida hi nahi reh jata. Mere dost ne FXmaster join kara tha low spread ki waja se magar baad mai pata chala k hamesha hi spread 1-2 pips k above hota ha to koi faida hi nahi hua aise broker ko join karne ka.

Member vic84 is an unknown quantity at this point vic84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spread play an important role in deciding your profit margins and it varies from time to time, but you should concentrate more on making a trading plan and improving your knowledge about trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open