+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1506

Thread: Must Read Before Starting Forex Trade.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   18:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex trading me 2 types ke log hote hai jo market ko apne apne style me judge krte hai kuch hote hai jo fundamentally analysis krte hai or kuch hote hai wo technically anayisis krte hai to me technical trading krti hun fandamentally analysis mene kbhi try bhi nhi ki

2018-01-12   22:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex Me starting agar aap abhi kar rahe hai to mai aap ko batana Chahta Hoon forum bonus se aap start Karenge toh aapko liye bahut jyada fayda Hoga agar agar real account se seidha direct aap earning karne ki try Karenge toh aapko Loss ho sakta hai agar aap bonus try Karenge toh aapko loss bhi hoga toh aap ko Chinta karne ki.

2018-01-13   19:35
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Han m is baat se bilkul agree krti hu ki forex m entery krne se phle uske baare m padhna jruri h kuki kisi b kaam ko krne se phle se uske baaare m achi trh pta hona jruri h tabhi hm usse acha profit le skenge.

2018-01-27   20:36
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, we should must learn those indicators and then we can easily be able to analyse the Forex trading market. Moving average is very important indicator in Forex trading market and we can easily analyse the market trend using moving average.

2018-01-13   15:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Yes I read. Yes I read your post before starting at read your post is very information able and your post give me a search of knowledge and information I using your post information and doing trade I have much profit gain in my trading.

2018-01-14   21:48
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.
    All the best.
    Sure, you must read about all Forex rules and regulation to win a trade easily, You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where millions of people are connecting with Forex investing trillions of dollar.
    Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother mien ap ki bat ko agree karta ho aur ye sochta ho k ap ne jo bola hai wo bilkul fit kaha hai. aik tu ye k newbie k lie ap ka message perfect hai aur meri newbie se requst hai k ap bina hardworking k ap kabhi bhi yaha survive nahi kar sakte hai aur hardworking ye hai k phele ap market ko analysis karna sekh lo aur expert ki openion aur market ko analysis karna ye big deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother your post is very nice for us.we can make profit if we follow good strategy.forex is not easy business so we need forex education.we can practice in demo account and chart is very useful things.we can analysis to become successful in forex trade business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader can become clear about everything if new trader read the disclaimer of the broker with open eyes. In that broker clearly specifies all that a trader need to know to start trading.

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.

All the best.
    my dear friend mere khayal say yah bat bahut he zabardast hai k newbie ko chahaiye k wo forex trading karnay say pahlay forex k baray main bahut knowledge rakhay tab to trading karay

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before anyone start forex , all should study about it and get good knowledge from it . For making profit , its really need that you have all the possible knowledge before start trading . For fundamentals and technical analysis, i will help to improve them

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, as with reading before starting we will understand how to start trading forex, and do not need a special analysis to determine the right way just enough weeks to start forex with reading.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother .I agree with you.This 3 kinds of analysis more important for Forex market.So first we need learn this 3 kinds of analysis.I think we can learn 3 kinds analysis from this forum.

Senior Member nadimin is an unknown quantity at this point nadimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New forex user ko sab se Phlia Sara Forum Padna chia or baad ma trading ki demo lagni chia 1month tak....1month lagnia k baad Voh or demo trading nahi kria gya keu ke ajj kall sab k pass etna time nahi ha....1month lagina k baad voh forex chlnia k kabil ho jya ga.....

Member tigojiteh is an unknown quantity at this point tigojiteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

All the best.
    but we have to be very understanding about the MACD, Moving Average and Zigzag. ask a more detailed explanation of the three indicators. especially for beginners, hear it the first time, will be very confusing. I would be very grateful if the described one by one

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thaks to you main ne bhi is k baray main jitni knowledge haasil ki hai us main technical analysis aur fundamental analysis bohat important hai is k elawa aap ko practice kerni perti hai kyu k practice k baghair bohat mushkil ho ga aik newbie k liye forex trading main survive kerna so keep practicing....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)