+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1506

Thread: Must Read Before Starting Forex Trade.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   18:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex trading me 2 types ke log hote hai jo market ko apne apne style me judge krte hai kuch hote hai jo fundamentally analysis krte hai or kuch hote hai wo technically anayisis krte hai to me technical trading krti hun fandamentally analysis mene kbhi try bhi nhi ki

2018-01-12   22:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex Me starting agar aap abhi kar rahe hai to mai aap ko batana Chahta Hoon forum bonus se aap start Karenge toh aapko liye bahut jyada fayda Hoga agar agar real account se seidha direct aap earning karne ki try Karenge toh aapko Loss ho sakta hai agar aap bonus try Karenge toh aapko loss bhi hoga toh aap ko Chinta karne ki.

2018-01-13   19:35
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Han m is baat se bilkul agree krti hu ki forex m entery krne se phle uske baare m padhna jruri h kuki kisi b kaam ko krne se phle se uske baaare m achi trh pta hona jruri h tabhi hm usse acha profit le skenge.

2018-01-27   20:36
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, we should must learn those indicators and then we can easily be able to analyse the Forex trading market. Moving average is very important indicator in Forex trading market and we can easily analyse the market trend using moving average.

2018-01-13   15:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Yes I read. Yes I read your post before starting at read your post is very information able and your post give me a search of knowledge and information I using your post information and doing trade I have much profit gain in my trading.

2018-01-14   21:48
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.
    All the best.
    Sure, you must read about all Forex rules and regulation to win a trade easily, You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where millions of people are connecting with Forex investing trillions of dollar.
    Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Junior Member fxlibre is an unknown quantity at this point fxlibre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi all. I am new forex trader. I am trying to learn things that can help me trading in forex profitably. All I know is I have to read and understand different indicators, trends, moving averages and have to see the charts. I liked this thread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dwaipayan is an unknown quantity at this point dwaipayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me enter korne se pahale apko market study jorur korna hoga.technical analysis or fundamental analysis korke sahi strategy or sahi timeframe chunna parega.price movement samajhne ke liye chart or indicator follow korna hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right my friend that we all need to understand that without knowing the technical and fundamental analysis of the market we could not get success in forex trading, forex traders need to trade with discipline and knowledge.

Senior Member traderpur is an unknown quantity at this point traderpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withour knowledge we cant do trading and also it may harm instead of profit . so better watch and be positive with the knowledge

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is these things helps us to understand the forex and it will also help you learn better, newbie might need it to be able to learn a lot more in the forex market and know what they will need to do

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    should first practice on demo account and then on real accuont and fundamental and technical analysis is also very important that you can undersrand and thet is what you want to do the demo is the best ways that you can make sure that

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to read an deal everywhere and wherever you conduct your business.This is good information and i think this can really help the newbie and make them make some profit as the knowledge is the most important thing in forex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    bhai forex trading mein paisa bhauat zyada hai aur ismein knowledge walon ko hi accha paisa milta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein se agar accha paisa kamane ke liye badiya mehnat kareinge toh sab hasil ho sakta hai aapko ismein se bhaai yaad rahe.
    Jin traders ke pass mein knowledge hota hai bhai, waise trader ke liye to is field mein paisa hi paisa hai, wo unlimited income earn kar sakta hai, bas usko chahiye ki wo mehnat ki aur jayda dheyan dete rahe bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading mein paisa bhauat zyada hai aur ismein knowledge walon ko hi accha paisa milta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein se agar accha paisa kamane ke liye badiya mehnat kareinge toh sab hasil ho sakta hai aapko ismein se bhaai yaad rahe.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It important to understand the business before trading because without the understanding about the business we won't be able to trade properly, so before trading we need to practice and understand forex well before trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)