+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: so what is this forum all about

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye forum asal me forex k bry me hy, forex trading ek real currency business hy..so es forum me hum us k trading se related discussion krty hy...agr aap new hy to aap kch b poch skti hy hum uske reply zrurt dyngy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually this forum made us one united on trading purpose of business where we can earn some profit and share many thing & discus the trading all kind of solution. One focus is here and many experience is gathered from this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iqubal13 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically, this is all about you and me, and all forum users that share thoughts and ideas about forex trading. We all have a common goal, which is to learn more about forex, and eventually become a successful trader
    Last edited by jennilyn; 2012-07-27 at 10:19 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jennilyn For This Useful Post:

shamakhan86 (2012-08-04), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member hahaqtsara is an unknown quantity at this point hahaqtsara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

so what is this forum all about

I am new to this forum can someone give me the low down about what this is all about? -sara from jersey!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hahaqtsara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4