+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 496 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you will practice a lot in demo accounts, you will see many losses and profits. Both of these will boost your confidence and you will transact on a real account with less fear. If you start trading directly to a real account, you may be panicking by seeing some quick losses and losing investors in different currency trading causes. There are most of them. Skill deficiency, rely on indication, non-trading dealing with. Business is dangerous. Do not have a dealing technique. For self-assurance. After that they do not obey in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about others but I am losing for my own mistakes .. I am lazy, I am impatient, I am not disciplined, I am the worst trader .. this is why I face losses in my trading .. But I have everything I have to profit. I have ebooks, forums, websites, video tutorials, groups, friends .. what else do I need to profit? If a trader always loses his trades because of wrong market analysis then he has to work hard to improve his analysis. If he loses because of his bad trading habits then he needs to apply strict discipline in himself. Only by determining what the origin of the loss is, the trader can find a solution to minimize his losses in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    We all know that the majority of traders will lose their capital in the first year and many more will be forced to surrender. One of the reasons why they are losing is because they are not supportive or the right mentor. Almost very well know, successful trading professionals have benefited from a mentor. Good mentors speed up the learning process, make themselves available to answer their questions and will give them strategies that will reduce their chances of failure. In my view the main reason is the lack of knowledge, experience, confidence, do not know how to analyze charts, money management. risk management & emotional control. Because everyone is in a hurry, there is no time to learn, just want money. If a trader wants to succeed, he or she has to make sure of these things before starting a real trade.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons out there that cause losses in forex but for me the main reason is the trader itself. If he is not disciplined that's why he lost. If he trades blindly that's why he lost. If he has bad money management, that's why he lost. Many reasons but the key is he himself. I think that why traders lose in Forex because of the lack of experience and knowledge so in Forex trading losses it is very possible the chances of winning the losing are 50:50. thus the loss is unavoidable. with the best risk management you can control your capital and minimize losses when trading.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Greedy is the most important in that case. Also lack of exercise and learning is also most important. In a newbie wants to earn profits quickly and that they trade big size and take high risks on the last losses and losses Many people are interested in forex to see other people get big profits here, and even though they want the profits they ignore the need to gain experience and trading at high risk without taking care of risk management and analysis so they often lose.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people who are not miners suffer from this bad addiction because of lack of understanding and neglect. We investors in currency trading should try our best to create confident that we are really making a constant in generating the benefits of our currency trading transactions. that from what I know why some traders lose because they are less able to dominate or control their emotions ,,, they are too greedy ,,, thus making them so out of control and making them lose ,,,

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Following a loss, you have to avoid certain behaviors and react positively. The analysis of the causes of the loss and the advice of some experienced investors as well as the modification of the investment plan will help to refine the strategy.
    The analysis of the causes of the loss is the best solution to succeed on the forex after a loss. Good luck!
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is not the end to trade, loss is the beginning to make more confident, grow and discipline ...
    and because i got some losses i can learn forex hard and i got some knowledge that i did not know before ...
    keep fighting and spirit ...
    love forex as we love ourselves so we will know what we should do

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, There's most of them. Lack of experience, dependent on signal,
    non-trade addressing. Trading at high risk. No trading strategy. For confidence. After that they do not follow in the market. Traders especially lose their money in trading because they do not know how to trade but they already invest money and start trading. Some of them try to get rich overnight.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with the forex market without having the ability
    to trade can be accompanied by analysis including,
    management and controls that involve emotions can be good next It will cause your own single trader to lose.
    and so when I have to equip ourselves the whole skill is effectively faster when I trade on the original account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 496 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)