+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 496 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Senior Member fxenjoy is an unknown quantity at this point fxenjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Carried away can be crucial in which circumstance. Furthermore not enough training and also understanding furthermore most crucial. With a basic need to get income swiftly and this circumstance they will buy and sell huge sizing and also consider risky eventually damage and also loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of time traders loss their position because lack of market knowledge.again having patience is one of the main factor.Most of the traders prefer to scalping.scalping is a good strategy for the beginners but it won't work all the time.sometimes you have to wait couple of days even may be couple of weeks.if you have enough capital and patience to hold the position then you should make some profit.But most of the traders don't wait and try to make several trades.this should be avoid

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss in fores is obvious and that shows that we are not still well aware of the forex market and we need more improvements . When we face loss, that means we have done some mistake and thus if we can find out what mistakes we are doing , then surely we can make some improvemnets in that mistakes and we should try not to repeat the same mistake again. By doing this, we can surely be making some good amount of skills for trading.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of trader get loss in their trading because the dont have good strategy to get in the market
    so they get minus floation , to avoid that we have to make good strategy in our trading.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many reasons for loss of a trader some of them are highlighted here,lack of experience,lack of proper knowledge,trade high risk by choosing big lot size,no trading strategy.no money management,don't practice on demo trading account to attain knowledge and don't follow the move of market.

Junior Member sami2013 is an unknown quantity at this point sami2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the market maintains a certain style for a certain period (volatility) and after that came and violent movement (Trend)unforeseen destroy what you did, and then repeats the pattern of the last followed by sudden movement, as well as the market does not reach the point in the same way.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that big profit are made in trending markets only . so if a trader can jump in a trend early and exit when the trend end. he is going to make a huge profit . so its the best way to trade.

Senior Member aasghar is an unknown quantity at this point aasghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I share here my own experience that I loss because I don't learn forex completly, I can not get full knowledge about it and I don't able to control my emotions, So I loss and Now I am trying to feeling this Gap.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the start mostly traders goes in loss because they have not enough knowledge of trading.
    first should get the knowledge and practice and education of Forex business then you can achieve
    the goals and earn some mone.

Member tonytoon0310india is an unknown quantity at this point tonytoon0310india's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people open trading with their feeling, so do I
    sometimes we get some signal from our mind to do that even we know that forex was unpredictable risk.
    i get loss often after do that..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 496 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)