+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 496 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That which you often perform while Forex dealers would be to actually know that many of us actually protected our self coming from all cutbacks if we might be perform.Yes the commonest reason for cutbacks in this Currency trading organization will be the failure or perhaps unwillingness of the Forex trader to know Currency trading. That is a style of organization exactly where making money is actually required, This needing know-how.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haikal is an unknown quantity at this point haikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is actually business and right listed below we tend to make profit upabout the bottom of the actual knowledge and expertise however a few trader think that it must be gambling and right listed below luck will work. these people trade on gambling method and perform not trade along with rules so these people loss their own money on the actual forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a yrader loss in forex because of its own mistake and also he can not take patience at the time of trading also incomplete knoemseg of trading trade with greed and fear this factor can also affect the tradersvcapital so that he loss in forex

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders loss in a forex because they have no idea ,practice ,experience,and without knowledge about the forex . They invest lot of money in this trading for a lot of profit but they get loss because without experience and knowledge every work is being a difficult..........

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me loss ke bahut reason hai jaise knwledge ko achhe se na lena aur market me jald baaji earn karne me rehna,yahan par emotions ke chakkar me aakar greedy hona,trader ko yahan soch samajhkar he market me kaam karna chahiye..
    Bhai kafi trader ke pass mein knowledge achi nahi hoti hai, isliye wo yaha par trading se paisa kama nahi sakte hai, humko bhai yaha par baidya knowledge lena hota hai, jisse trading badiya kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me loss ke bahut reason hai jaise knwledge ko achhe se na lena aur market me jald baaji earn karne me rehna,yahan par emotions ke chakkar me aakar greedy hona,trader ko yahan soch samajhkar he market me kaam karna chahiye..

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trder loss in forex trading because of selfishness of profit and also thay getting so muuxh hurry ness iin their trading i see many of time a trader cant control his emotions and greed at the time of trading so that he faces huge loss in his trading

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se a lot of traders ki main loss karne k waja greedy hoti ha baqi sab to hain hi jis me lack of knowledge aur non practicing lekin jab dono me kuch better ho to trader apni invest se bhar k big lot size lagte hian jis me wo out of control ho jate hian ya achi earning k chakar me zada trade laga k loss kar jate hian yahi main reasons hi hoit hain.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business, and if a trader loss in forex, then it is a normal thing because loss is a part of any business. We can't get profit all the time, and we can get loss also. But do not worry, as long as we can manage our risk, loss will not gives us any problem, we still can make good profit

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Typically fear and greed to build a lot of issues with regard to traders. Just about almost most traders may expertise fear and greed through time to time. A winning position A few build them as well confident and as well greedy. And the actual position of losing a few of all of these lose their own confidence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 496 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)