+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Recovering lost capital is very hard.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr zayda loss kar diya jaye to ye bohat risk hai ke hum or zyada earning karain forex ki market main ye bohat difficult hai recovering karna Forex ki market se hum ko bohat zyada risk lene ki zarurt nae hai jab bi risk lain km lai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Unregistered (1)

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear friend you said very well that in my opinion if a trader bears loss so it is very difficult for himself to recover from it because many traders have not good experience of that forum and not yet a practice of demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yahoo For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every person who trades you should make sure that you always go to the positive with all sorts of things to trade and you must know what kind of trade you need is one that you can get a little profit until you get your profit up to where you came from before and forex is a very risky business and must be done very carefully because if you do not do it carefully then you bear the losses and recover losses from forex is a very difficult thing in trading business because we have to use hedging and stop loss techniques

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it seems very hard to recover your lost money in forex trading but it will be easy that you do not have to take high risks and work strictly on money management and using stop loss then you will get little loss but it will be easy to recover as well. This is not only difficult, your hardest job involving all .. because While the individual face losses, you have to trade again ASK YOU need to confirm so you can make some profit .. otherwise you may be in the whole extra loss in before .. sERTA in some periodic loss It would be very impossible to help always get to the track again .. because further my spouse and I loss more mistakes my partner and I am not to help recover MY money ..

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achey traders pehley to loss ko control kartey hain lekin agar loss ho jai to us ko recover bhi kar letey hain us k liye risk management ka ana bohat zaroori hai aur trading experience jitna zyada aap ka acha ho ga aap ko wo loss recovery mai utna hi helpful rahey ga is liye pehley trading ko sahi sey seekh samajh kar experience gain karna chahiye takey loss ko zyada time avoid hi karein aur agar loss ho bhi jaye to recover kar sakein.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fortunately and loss are part of the forex business. Some people say, oh it's okay that I lost 25%, but the fact is it's very difficult to get it back - it could take months or years. This is very true. Much harder to get money back than losing it. You need to protect your capital rather than risking it. and you, back right sis. especially when you lose all your capital something that has made me happy recently. Now I come back with a much smaller amount but I will not give up forex now more than just withdraw my money for me. Do not stop until I press the skew button for good.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ot is difficult as long as we use the tools available on the platform while But having a good attention to the current market with sufficient knowledge about Forex improves analytical skills with whether certain relevant data is not easy to make and it is good for me to learn forex trading through personal experience so that Forex is the most risky thing in the world let alone Analysis is part of trading so it is incomplete to trade without analysis and Many traders lose capital because they do not know how to manage capital in their account. Do not lose your head to learn the first owner how to manage capital and then never trade afterwards so as not to encounter problems in it.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is true that recovering lost capital in the forex market is very difficult because there is more pressure as if we are trying to get us as money back and we are as scared and nervous as we may lose more money so our emotions are getting affected! !!
    Because if we can put things at a reasonable price then we can develop the capital we invest without having to risk too much let alone succeed after you have done this for years then I do not think so. so it's hard if you have enough knowledge about business then you can analyze the market easily. You need to be more experienced than learning and training and have a strong mentality.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear as we all know that this is a business and in business both advantages and disadvantages can occur. if you ever lose your capital then by doing hard work you can recover it but not as easy as it seems. All skills needed to restore capital .. very difficult to recover our loss because in forex is very easy to deal with loss and very difficult to get profit .. in this way we need to do a lot of hard work to get profit from forex.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Yes, its hard to recover lost capital because when you lose your capital gets low so you profits also get low. So make sure you make your risk management plan before you enter a trade and make sure you dont risk much on a single trade so that you ever dont have to face that situation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)