+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread: Low risk trade to persist account.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to balance trading a low risk trade and also getting enough profits. If you are only making 1-2% a month then you are better off putting your account with someone else. Many PAMM traders can give you better results for low drawdown.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned meheding is an unknown quantity at this point meheding's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think low risk trading is very important for the new traders.......
    Cz 95% new traders lose their money for taking hich risk. So every New trader should be trade with low risk............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss and risk are very important parts of forex trading if you worry about loss and risk than you cannot trade confidently. When you will take risk you will earn profit. no risk no profit because our profit is the price of taken risk.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was only hunting big profits only.. but really cant make any big profits at all.. but when I start targeting small profits, at the end of the month I can return home with some really handsome amount.. and I dont receiving any margin call that often.. this is why we should always aim for small profit but live longer..
    Searching Myself...

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually people use most of available margin and so they can lose up their account balance in few trades if they go wrong, by saving enough margin unused and having stop loss with every trade we can ensure that our account stay for long.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you with low risk trade you can continue trading and at small risk you earn small .if you consistent on this strategy you will earn and hold on your Forex account .with low leverage you can also face the fluctuation of market and survive it

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a smart way of trading, low risk trade would help to persist account, it would help to sustain your account, it is much better for us to increase our account on a gradual process than to risk trying to increase our account with just one shot and end up losing our entire funds it might demotivate us to trade again.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always take persistence as a tool when i think on this at that time i always reduce my risk because i use little lot size and small target so this tool is best for me.

When we want persistence ion our trading t that time we must consider risk along with this.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first time you keep persist your account after then think will be profit ,who is the better trader those persist in thier account ,if you have any trade in law risk of loss but you can hold you trade .

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is right. When we maintain a small account, we need to be excessively patient and we must take low risk. This is how we will be able to keep our account live otherwise we might lose our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)