+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Low risk trade to persist account.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this forex market you need to take risks to make money. If you want to make money you have to put your money on pole and in return you will earn. But today there are many tools and techniques that can help a merchant to control the risk if they master trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with low risk will give a comportable thing for the trader, it will keep good in trading and will stay for longer time,
    with learning and good practicing, we can make balance at good position,and even we can make it profitable and grow with good too
    do the best we can

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before entering this business we must be aware of the unconscious without any coercion from various parties that we must be able to accept the risks inherent in the business of forex that we must have the courage to bear the risk of loss or margin call and the courage to accept the maximum profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low risk is always blessing for new traders because every new trader have not any good knowledge as a result if they take small amount of risk from their balance .they will never seen any big loss at first we should think our balance protection then we should think profit ,because we should remember that 95%of beginner lessor for their high risk.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade ma low risk ka hona trader ka laye bohat aham hisa ha. is sa hum easily zaydea
    loos sa buch jayte ha. istrah sa trader easily loos sa bach kar successful ho sakte ha.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lingkon View Post
    I am not a expert trader.I am just trying to become a good trader.I am take low risk and i think it is the best for me.Low risk is good for who are as me.
    risks could dimimalisir so you do not fear for forex trading because of the study and asked the forex experts can make better and will benefit a lot despite great risk can come at any time

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a expert trader.I am just trying to become a good trader.I am take low risk and i think it is the best for me.Low risk is good for who are as me.

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New trader should not take more risk . They should take small risk . I think 2% risk is enough for new trader but most of the new trader want to make huge money in a short time so they take huge risk and lost all money . We should have money management .

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low risk trade is good to protect your capital. Low risk trade me aapko loss jyada hone ki possibility nahi hoti , par profit bhi bahut kam hota hai. Sabhi trader yahan money earn karne aaye hain aur jo confident nahi hote wo kam risk lete hain aur small profits me happy rahte hain.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is always good to trade with low risk ,if you take low risk you can do Forex with a little amount and you will likly to sustain yourself with even small capital rather than taking big risk that will take away your small capital, be safe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)