+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 362 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member Sanajan is an unknown quantity at this point Sanajan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of my poor money management rules I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.. but now I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account. but in fact let alone trader under 1 year there was little capital at risk and little profit is removed, then actually got MC haha, this is where the difficulty lies can set MM to be consistent with the amount of capital, so my conclusion that patient knowledge ya take a small capital sdikit2 profit, ya big capital big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned techzone will become famous soon enough techzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam bro ............................. aap ne boht achi baat kahi hai mery khayal mei aghar aap k pass full knowledge full experince ho to phir aap ko ess mei koe bhe kaam muskil nahi even k mony managmrent bhe nahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganteng is an unknown quantity at this point ganteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management is that the difficult factor, u have to learn this very perfectly, prior to getting into on to forex, u should have correct preparing and self engoyiment whilst investing u money, a good utilized preparing will assist u on the majority of of the actual methods, think about this.

Member aahh is an unknown quantity at this point aahh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so I just use insta forex broker classmates bro, guaranteed no*scammingan scamming. mashed between our strategy and the real market movement.
    Create the newbies, do not terburu2 brokerage accounts in that they are not clear

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account Money management is the key to profit in trading, many professionals make more money from their money management system rather than trading their system, in the sense of the role

Banned adnanathar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanathar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely the money management is a best technique to saving your account from wash out, because you know forex is a very risky market, therefore the money management help you to calculate your risk level, that how much risk you can take, therefore we should always use this technique for surviving in forex.

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,in the Forex trading business money management and the risk management also help you to safe the capital for the long time and if you can doing the work properly then you will be a successful Forex trader for the long time .

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can include to this particular thread the trading of the actual money management realizes the important factor. The actual key to profit on business transactions tend to be rather on the actual feeling of a a lot of skilled part of money management system, build a lot of money through their own money management system. The actual rules of the actual money management which no the actual trading methods is actually not so completes ! !

Banned makciau is an unknown quantity at this point makciau's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex money management is actually a very important topic with regard to a trader. Money management is actually a method by which a trader mange their own account deposits. A good money management to safeguard u account capital.

Banned dewa 19 is an unknown quantity at this point dewa 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    I notice which money mange is that the impotrd part of the actual trading outtraces because a becoz Its a reals platforumes for myself and because many traders u tend to be earn on the actual money i this particular platforums if u tend to be earn money and not good mange money so i think u tend to be on the actual losses ! !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 362 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)