+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 362 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was emotionally unstable if more play forex trends, intention and concept tau, but organize themselves was difficult. weve biggest enemy is myself yes, still need to learn and hours to fly again me. thanks for advice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you are very much true. i feel that all the education and comprehension of market is needed, but the most important thing that a trader is needed is the sense of money management. without it your account will blow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pynetfx is an unknown quantity at this point pynetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion forex money management is the vital part of forex trading. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. Thats why we do nor recover our loss and finally our account balance goes to zero . Risk to reward ratio is important here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    MM is good to determine we have based on what? if MM is in managed by the system we use or based on something else?

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management forex trading me bohot hi important hota hai. Agar hum log money management ko apne trading me use karenge to hamara equity bohot hi ache tarike se badhege aur safe bhi rahega. Money management se hum calculation bhi sahi tarike se kar payenge.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    means the reference calculation is the number of lots SL ya.
    ga about if there is a balance between TP and SL, we are also expanding slit ya.
    SL hit two successive bit hard also after him.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also adopts the resistance of 100-200 pips only. But I remain consistent with the op just once in a pair. After closing new orders will open again if they see the opportunity, it is still often MC

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    most errors related to bad money management is to determine the number of lots so that errors could threaten our account when the floating minus due to our lack of precise predictions

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management that will better protect our account from big losses in a single transaction. I'm sure if all traders should prepare well
    money management to become a successful trader because sometimes we are faced with profit and loss in forex so if there is no money management

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    after a few weeks jump on the trading of uncertainty, in my experience, beginners should provide daily loss limit of no more than 5%. this is because more and more loss obtained by the trader is the more it will drop the mental traders. My own example. I became more emotional in trading. desire for profit (revenge is very large) and often result in the OP are not supposed to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 362 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)