+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Technical Analysis

Junior Member CentralCharts is an unknown quantity at this point CentralCharts's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jadepca View Post
    Hi to all, I want to share with all of you my technical analysis ...
    You can also post your technical analysis on CentralCharts.com
    On your profile, you will be able to promote your website with a presentation and links.

You can also use the CentralCharts Widget in order to display your analysis, or more analysis on your website.
    CentralCharts is a free intuitive tool that allows private and professional traders to share their technical analysis on all markets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CentralCharts For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jadepca is an unknown quantity at this point jadepca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Check my technical analysis of the pair "EUR/JPY"

Link Technical Analysis "EUR/JPY": Click HERE

Thanks in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jadepca For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar koi forex trader ye chahta ha ke wo is business mi fully kamyabi hasil kary tu lazmi ha ke wo is business ke technical and fundamental analysis per fuuly control and skill hasil kary kuke is ke bager is business mi kamyabi mushkal ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soniailyas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, ye technical analysis buhut he acha hae, hum ko ese he treqy say forex mie trading karna chaye, ka sab say pehly hum ko kuch na kuch forex ka tecnical analsis ka bary mie pta hu, aor es mie hum ko kuch stragry ka pta hu, tu hum forex mie agay ja sakty hae, aor ap nah ju analysis share kia hae, ye bi buhut acha hae.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghalib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    I don't think third party blogs are allowed to promote but still I think that one is good analyze but I am not fond of using trendlines even though they are used any way and that is why I am always in favor of taking entries that can be taken on naked charts with the help of context and candles
    Hi, thanks for your comment, well I hope that my blogs were allowed here, that is why I am posting on Advertisement topic, looking for clients and friends to my blog. And yes sometimes naked trading is a good option.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shinaforex1 View Post
    There are many technical analysis to trade the forex market.trader need to develop their own trading strategy to earn in the forex market trading business.i have develop my own trading strategy and i find it good for my trading
    You are so right.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Check my technical analysis of the pair "GBP/USD"

Link Technical Analysis "GBP/USD": Click HERE

Thanks in advance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jadepca For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many technical analysis to trade the forex market.trader need to develop their own trading strategy to earn in the forex market trading business.i have develop my own trading strategy and i find it good for my trading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shinaforex1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member fxaddictor is an unknown quantity at this point fxaddictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think third party blogs are allowed to promote but still I think that one is good analyze but I am not fond of using trendlines even though they are used any way and that is why I am always in favor of taking entries that can be taken on naked charts with the help of context and candles

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fxaddictor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

My Technical Analysis

Hi to all, I want to share with all of you my technical analysis and I really appreciate all your comments and opinions, thanks in advance.

Link to my blogs: Click HERE

---------- Post added 03-31-2015 at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-30-2015 at 01:21 PM ----------

Check my technical analysis of the stock "Tullow Oil" (TWL.L)

Link Technical Analysis "Tullow Oil": Click HERE

Thanks in advance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jadepca For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2