Closed Thread
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    So now i learn that if we earn more than 10% of profit from news and gap then the profit will be cut. What if loss come from news or gap and is more than 10% of balance, will loss be cut to reflect only 10%? Is important to know.
    This rule applies only in case a client uses a riskfree strategy based on gaps. Those who use this stradegy do not get losses. But if a gap occurred accidentaly, the profit won't be cancelled as well as lossed due to the gap.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

maryosa (2012-02-25)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I do enjoy Instaforex so much.I wish Instaforex can be the best all over the world,not just in Asia.With the high leverage,and more bonus gived by Instaforex,I can trade so enjoyable now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yana View Post
    Yes you can earn 10% from each position. Also this point does not depend on any bonuses. If you earn more then 10% you profit will be cut.
    So now i learn that if we earn more than 10% of profit from news and gap then the profit will be cut. What if loss come from news or gap and is more than 10% of balance, will loss be cut to reflect only 10%? Is important to know.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Thank you it s correct i open account with server usa it s great and very fast with 4 digit only this is cool thank you for te assistance instaforex
    I was glad to help you. Enjoy trading with us.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    Only European server provides 5-digit quotations. Open an account at any other server - British or Hong Kong, for instance.
    Thank you it s correct i open account with server usa it s great and very fast with 4 digit only this is cool thank you for te assistance instaforex

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    yes what you said is correct and ok but i am asking that fewmonths before i used to get instant payment to my lr but nowadays it was taking 3-4days so i am asking that can we see instant payments again in future after some days
    We cannot assure you wether the point 4.1.4 applies to your account or not - only the Antifraud Department can say that.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Processing time depends on the payment system that you use, and for the e-payment processor it usually does not exceed 7 working hours. Besides please pay your attention to section 4.1.4 Withdrawal is processed at the stated time which is particular for every payment system, however, in some cases the time constraints may be increased up to 5 working days.
    yes what you said is correct and ok but i am asking that fewmonths before i used to get instant payment to my lr but nowadays it was taking 3-4days so i am asking that can we see instant payments again in future after some days
    please vote for me if you like my post

Alexandra
    it may standard by atleast if one pair has 1pip spread then it would be better and i also wanna ask that before i see the withdrawals are instant but now they are taking time i.e i mean taking around 3-4days for lr so cant we see again instant withdarwals in insta or atleast with in 24hours
    Processing time depends on the payment system that you use, and for the e-payment processor it usually does not exceed 7 working hours. Besides please pay your attention to section 4.1.4 Withdrawal is processed at the stated time which is particular for every payment system, however, in some cases the time constraints may be increased up to 5 working days.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Spread of 3 pips is a standard spread for most brokers. If you are not satisfied with the amount of spread, you can try spread rebate program.
    it may standard by atleast if one pair has 1pip spread then it would be better and i also wanna ask that before i see the withdrawals are instant but now they are taking time i.e i mean taking around 3-4days for lr so cant we see again instant withdarwals in insta or atleast with in 24hours
    please vote for me if you like my post

Alexandra
    hello katerine will there be reduce of pips i mean i am hoping atleast 1pair should have 1pip as spread in instaforex.do your company have any such intension?as i like instaforex so i am asking this would happen or not in future?
    Spread of 3 pips is a standard spread for most brokers. If you are not satisfied with the amount of spread, you can try spread rebate program.

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)