Closed Thread
Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to see how fast Instaforex process my withdrawal request using Liberty Reserve

Can't find that fast service on other broker

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    yes insta it s the number 1 in Asia for me it s the number 1 in the world really is fast throughout the processs Withdraw gold deposit and uses server very strong and very fast executed positions in fractions of seconds

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Katerine (2012-02-20)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello katerine will there be reduce of pips i mean i am hoping atleast 1pair should have 1pip as spread in instaforex.do your company have any such intension?as i like instaforex so i am asking this would happen or not in future?
    please vote for me if you like my post

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    I have a question about the account I want to open an account but not with 5 digital
    I want an account 4 digital
    how I'm doing exactly
    Only European server provides 5-digit quotations. Open an account at any other server - British or Hong Kong, for instance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

wolfkamikaz (2012-02-24)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    For me, I have been a member of Instaforex now.I enjoy it so much there,especially the high leverage there.I wish it can grow stronger.Now I have benefit a lot from Instaforex now.I am still promote Instaforex ,the No.1 Forex broker in Asia.
    I have also been a member of IFX broker for quite sometime now. It is a very good broker and i am enjoying their bonus system in many forums and in contest. They were given awards many times as best broker in Asia and i know that they deserve it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    InstaForex yes it is the best broker in the whole world what he's really easy for us many things
    I have a question about the account I want to open an account but not with 5 digital
    I want an account 4 digital
    how I'm doing exactly
    Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    glad to know you, I just joined last instaforex end of 2011. and I feel comfortable with this, hopefully in the future there is no problem and both mutual benefit.

Alexandra
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    I like Instaforex broker a lot. They are doing their job with great sincerity. I have two account with them.
    Can i transfer only profits in one account to other account or i cant?
    You can use transfer between accounts or transfer via Instawallet. Your accounts have to be in USD.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Instaforex broker a lot. They are doing their job with great sincerity. I have two account with them.
    Can i transfer only profits in one account to other account or i cant?

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    means suppose if i made $30 depsoit tell me how many lots i need to trade inorder to withdraw the bonus money?and can i see any statics regarding this in my client cabinet please tell mam
    A good trader must be skilled in maths. Just multiply $30 by 3, and you'll get the volume of deals you must made in InstaForex lots.

Moreover, you can check the number of lots you have to make and you have already done in your Client Cabinet, the tab "Bonus Statistics".

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    Hello,

According to the bonus agreement:
    means suppose if i made $30 depsoit tell me how many lots i need to trade inorder to withdraw the bonus money?and can i see any statics regarding this in my client cabinet please tell mam
    please vote for me if you like my post

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)