+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 265 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Doesn't tend to think so, when gold trade isn't appropriate for all risk management maintains high and very major and difficult moving average of my pips to figure it out need greater investment and more difficult trading, periodically generates most of Spike, who has experience of the market, and is a good technology base. I do not think trade rare metal is not meant for any single As It will require a larger investment good Whether you would want to Maintain AS WELL AS risk management for you Seems to me the item for you to very hard for you to Understands The AS WELL AS fundamental idea This consequently makes tricky aND ALSO Usually its average movement is very high AS WELL AS pips Within Obtain a tendency Regarding almost Regularly generating spikes, so my spouse and i think silver will be trading for its sole Who Have your professional experience of commodity market and have good skill in the fundamentals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3) which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is gold in my opinion is a very lucrative trade, because trade gold provides an opportunity for us to get a return in large numbers and in a fast time, because it's gold volatility was immense. but I think not everyone is suited to trade gold, because gold had to use a large enough capital. so not every trader will match my gold trading. I myself have so far not been trading gold.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No gold trade is not suitable for all it needs lot of hard working and good investment by a trader and it also needs best experience and knowledge by a trader so every one cannot do gold trading here but only professional and good traders can do it and earn from it gold trading bohat hi mushkil ha is ka trand jis ko samaj a jay us kay liaya tu best ha lakin jis ko is ki samaj na ay wo tu is ko dkahta hi rahta ha kay ya kahan ja kar rukay ga ya ajeeb atam ha jo kisi kay sat nahi chalti is ki apni move ha aur apna hi time ha jab is ka mode hota ha fast chalnay lag jata ha aur jab mode na hoo tu khara rahta ha is per tu news ka bhi aser ulta sedha hi hota ha chotay a.c kay liaya tu ya bilkul safe nahi ha

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, but gold can also give us a big profit in trading and I think that all contain a great risk but also contains a large rewadr and this depends on our trading skill alone. and the skill of trading is very important for us to have.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel gold trading for just certain. because not all strategy can for the trading of gold. and some people avoid for the trading of gold. because fluctuation of market very aggresive and guessed difficult. it is true characterly gold market always go up from year to year. meaningless but you have to do just transaction of buy. it is true some people do that for profit longtime. but such as those which we know longtime trading have profit which a little.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is one of the safest pair i ever trade. i think it not suitable for everyone first because the spread is so big and most trader who trade in gold are using medium and long term trading style. the movement is very slow. but this pair is suitable with my personality so i use this. Gold trading is very profitable also very risky, if you have invested a huge amount and you have a good trading strategy then you can trade in gold and can earn maximum profit, but always use stop loss option while trading to save your capital from big losses.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 265 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)