+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 265 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gold trading is not suitable for everyone because I think the gold trade could only be done by people who have a lot of capital so he could have the power to trade accounts he has, advice for everyone who wanted trade in gold in my opinion is the smallest capital need to be able to trade in gold is $ 1,000 so he could trade safely and he can manage the account that he has great power Dear sir actually gold trade is suitable for everyone Forex traders. I have known maximum traders interesting gold pair. Because gold trade is very movement pair for in Forex . Really gold is know all over the world everyone . Whoever traders kinds of pairs into a gold pair with trade in Forex.Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with gold it can be very profitable , because you can just focus on it besides it does not fluctuate a lot for most days the price still wherever up or down and stay going that's is a good chance to make profits too but be careful with gold because it is world wild metal and can be affected easily. no, gold trading is very risky to trade, especially if you are a new trader than the risk even becomes double. the reason is that there is a lot of fluctuations occurs in spot gold, and it's value can vary even in thousanads. so on one side where there is a chance that you will earn a lot, there is also the probability to lose all of your money is well so better not to trade in gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhin gold trade sab k liye suitable nhin hai gold trading sirf wo he krein jo gold ka knowledge rkhte hon kyu k gold aik dangerous metal hai aur ye kafi costly pair hai is liye har admi is pe trade nhin kr skte is mein risk zyada hai aur wo he is pe trade krta hai jo is ka expert hai baki to currency trade he krte hain. gold trade is promising a huge advantage if you have a very good ability to analyze price movements. but it also would be compared with the risks, because the movement of gold prices can be very volatile, so when we are not really able to analyze well, we could incur a loss very much. in fact, the movement of gold these days many experienced traders make margin calls.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gold trading can not be suitable for the newbie and small traders, This commodity needs at least big capital to start with and it also got high spread which is very critical if you only have small capital to begin with. so if you want to trade with gold then you must have huge capital to start trade with gold. i don't trade gold in the spot market but i don't think trading it is a bad idea if you have good trading capital and you are a long term trader, because trading precious metals is highly regulated even by government to avoid chasing investors our of their economy due to wired market movements.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is very suitable for all if they get good trainning and they know what is gold i am dead sure if they know who is he . i know if in gold long trade then they will able to trade gold . in gold most of person says i will trade h1 and d1 this is also good they know when 25 pips pass and when they know what is do he will get profit and not this is good I think trading in gold is not recommended, gold trading requires substantial capital because of the spread of the gold, the gold analysis also did not like the complex analysis of the major currencies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no main nahe samjta ky forex trading main gold trading her kesi ky lie achi hai khoe ky gold per trade wo laga sakta hai jes ky pas forex trading ky account main zayda money ho khoe ky gold aik bohat zayda riski pair hai If you have a weakness in analyzing the forex trading then you should avoid is gold trading. because gold trading iu movement is very fast and has a greater risk compared to trading currency pairs. I own up to now there is no willingness to trade gold because of the limitations of my ability in forex trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Gold trade is not an option allowed to every one. Gold trade requires a huge capital because it bounces in a crazy way and can damage your account in few seconds. In addition, i think trading gold requires an expert trader and it's not at all suitable for beginners ji nahi bilkul b aisa nahi aha gold sab k liya suitable nahi ha yani gold pr har koi trading nahi kar sakta ha ye aisa metal ha jis ka pat nahi hota ha k ye is pal kaha ha tu dosry pal kaha ho ga is liya har koi is pr trading nahi kar sakt aha kiu k is m trading karny k liya bohat ziyda experince or investment ki zaorat hoty ha jitny ziyad investment ho gy wahi kam ho gy is m utny kam ho gy is liya har koi is m trading nahi kar sakta ha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no this is not every one because this is so risky and many trader loss their amount gold . gold market have very fast movement and i think not adjust small account in this market if you want start the gold trading so first you full educate about the market and also you must have the good confidence so then this is best fro you otherwise this will give you big tention and big loss . i also work on gold some days but i could not under stand the market move so i leave this.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade on gold...we should have more prepare....we must know how is gold move...what is the most factor that influence on gold movement....gold move not like currency movement...gold have so wide spread...so tight money management really needed here.... Main nahi kahunga ki gold sabhi trader ke liye hai, gold par trading karna sirf unke liye achcha hota hai, jo trader gold ke baare mein achchi tarah se jante hai, jinki market mein knowledge achchi hoti hai, aur jinke pass achcha paisa hota hai. :-)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that yes it is the best option for earning a lot of money in a short time but one thing is always remember that it is very dangerous as compare to other pairs like euro/usd and for trading in gold we need big capital investment and a lot of experience. nahi bilkul nahi aisa nahi ha gold pr har koi trading nahi kar sakta ha gold pr trading sirf wahi kar sakta ha jis ko bohat ziyada experince hasil ha yani ager ap k pas acha experince ha tu ap gold pr trading kar sakty ha is k liya ap ko experince k sath sath investment ki b zarrat hoty ha yani ager hamary pas acha experince ha tu hum trading kar sakty ha or ager nahi ha tu hum trading nahi kar sakty gold pr gold bohat risky pair ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 265 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)