+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 265 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading commodities is high risk for new traders because they are really difficult for me. I think we can't get news about commodities on the internet too much but if we can understand market trends, commodities are the right choice to make make. Exchanging spot gold and silver allows you to take long or short positions in gold or silver while taking upside down positions in US dollars. Instability in precious metals can provide many open door exchanges on the market to climb and fall.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-30), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is not suitable for all because this metal has a very high level of volatility. its spread with several brokers is not welcome at all. For Insta forex that I trade with, spreads are like -60 pips. if you are not lucky enough or let's go like this: you are not very good at trading this metal, you are in a big surprise that might eventually lead to closing your account (Margin Call). if you have a large amount of capital in your account and good experience in the forex market and have the right knowledge about forex you can trade in gold but keep in mind that gold is risky and requires large amounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-30), FM1881 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is a very dangerous trade in the Forex business. Gold trading is not suitable for all traders. The gold trade is perfect for only a few traders on the Forex market. If a trader is a skill trader and he has a large deposit account and he has very large knowledge about the Forex business and then he can trade gold.
    The Gold is not suitable for every forex trader. Especially, they are new forex traders, if they trade in this currency, it will be very risky and they are smallers, because they are not allowed to trade this currency!

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders can trade the Gold market but they only need to be very careful about the movement of the forex market trading business. Gold.many trading has money lost due to EMAS trading. Some traders even make a lot of money on the market because of the Gold market.
    Just as the Forex exchange trading business is suitable for all, Gold and Silver and other precious metals trading must also be good. This is the knowledge we have for certain businesses that decide our results.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only is all gold the same instrument but my advice is that the most proficient in technical analysis he is definitely successful in the forex market. gold can provide a big advantage from the forex market. the forex market is one of the biggest markets. gold and silver are almost the same in trend.
    Gold for trading is too fast and the charts are very varied, I never recommend this chart for newcomers and traders who have a small investment, usually the size of the spread is also large in the gold trade and traders need more than 100 pips to get a profit while they lose the arriving position -Well, so I think it's very difficult for new traders to trade gold. traders who have large investments and lots of experience can trade gold!

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think the Gold trade isn't suitable for everyone because it requires a bigger investment if you want to maintain risk management and it seems to me very difficult to understand it fundamentally and thus make it difficult and the average movement is very high and has a tendency to make nails almost regular, so I think the gold trade is only for professionals who have commodity market experience and have good skills in their funds.
    Gold doesn't suit all, Gold is a strong choice for trading and it's very dangerous for all. Need a lot of investment here. I like to trade currencies and I think currencies like EU, EG, GU etc. are suitable for everyone !!

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the traders who trade GOLD are very strong partners who need full attention and income knowledge that is very broad at any time and not bound by time, because many jobs that provide wages So not for all, and nahe dear gold pe subahi trading kar daktay hain.gold pe sirf tajarba kaar merchant hi trading kar saktey hain wo bhi tab jabab trader high main kay account capital ho aur we say ki market gold ki malhiat hhi chi tab hi wo gold pe profit le sacta hi.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is not for everyone. GOLD is a very strong partner who needs the most attention and extensive GOLD knowledge. because the average loss is very high but it also contains big rewadr and this depends on our own trading skills. and trading skills are very important for us to have. and I do not think Gold trading is not suitable for everyone because it requires a bigger investment if you want to maintain risk management and for me it seems very difficult to understand it fundamentally and thereby make it difficult and the average movement is very high pips and has a tendency to make spikes almost regularly, so I think gold trading is only for professionals who have commodity market experience and have good skills on their fundamentals.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold can be a dangerous metal. This is highly related to all of us sessions. When we are all economies that grow with rare strong metal need not be said to be down altogether with his version. Especially when the BB speech frame moves faster. So it's really dangerous for all of them. and Gold is usually a dangerous metal. Which is highly related to all of us sessions. When your economy grows strong silver is actually obviously going straight down AND ALSO opposite their paragraph. Very special for the time frame connected with BB speech move faster. is really dangerous for everyone.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading does not include commodity trades that you can trade but you have to know the tricks that come with trading with it and that all the news coming from trading in forex has the same thing with trading and trading without knowing what you are doing doing and Gold is metal which is dangerous. Strongly associated with US sessions. As the US economy grows strong, GOLD will naturally fall and vice versa. because the average loss is very high. One single pip can give you a $ 10 loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 265 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)