+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you tried mirror trading system like zulutrade ?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Mujhe ya cheze try karne mai koi maza nahi ata. Mai samajhta hoon hum zada kama sakte hain aga hum khud se trading karein. Mai yahi karta hon FreshForex k through ki conditions boht zabardast hain jis mai zero spread se le kar mega rebate program tak shamil ha kiu k hum 20 dollar tak kama sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Become a ZuluTrade Trader / Signal Provider. If you want to make some extra money as a trader then becoming a “Trader” on ZuluTrade is very easy. You can send a trade signal from a live “real money” broker account or from a demo account. ... You can either use a live or demo account with any one of their partner brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daintree0002 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine try keya ha magar mujhe comfortable nahi lagta ya tarika trading ka. Mai zada market analysis prefer karta hoon aur abhe filhaal mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon jahan Market Analysis hote hain to inhe hi follow kar k trading karta hoon aur kafi asani hojati ha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never did mirror trade from zulu, but never seen and thought to make a copy trade there.
    One thing for sure is, if we can make trade from a fairly small balance, and become a big balance, I think we can make a copy trade.
    Or, we can make consistent trade with a definite profit result in each period. Because it is the size of a good trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Rameez Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Rameez Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe ya cheze try karne mai koi maza nahi ata. Mai samajhta hoon hum zada kama sakte hain aga hum khud se trading karein. Mai yahi karta hon FreshForex k through ki conditions boht zabardast hain jis mai zero spread se le kar mega rebate program tak shamil ha kiu k hum 20 dollar tak kama sakte hain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rameez Kapoor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In early phase of my career, I tried all sorts of thing including this, but hardly had much success. So, I decided to just focus on doing things by myself and don’t try to force up anything. It helped me big time especially with OctaFX broker, as they support me well with tight spreads, quick execution, over 70 instruments, rebates and a lot more, it’s all fantastic and helps with working and allows me to gain good money regularly with ease.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member markjacks is an unknown quantity at this point markjacks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually have to still try this out. Will let you know on how it worked but I'm pretty much optimistic about this on Zulu.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to markjacks For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Have you tried mirror trading system like zulutrade ?

Well i have been hearing alot about mirror trading system where you can follow your favorite trader whos a verified track record. Your only job is to choose the profitable trader and follow him and he will be making money for you. In return you would have to give minimal fee at the month end.

I have seen mirror services zulutrade, mt5 live signals, myfxbook autotrade. Please share your experience with mirror trading service with stats.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ex.ness Support For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread