+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 459 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is how it does not dddgo. One might earny500 pi a dayThe next day he might earn as little 1d0dd pips or no pips at all. It is wa ddcheck and balanced you more disappointedr and angry if yoru can't achieve youwr high expectation in trading. wTrade in slow wand steady manner and learn your wray upr

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akaklima is an unknown quantity at this point akaklima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is how it does not go. One might earn 150 pips a day. The next day he might earn as little as 100 pips or no pips at all. It is a check and balance game One has to be consistent with his profit but can not be certain that this is how much I earn everyday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned punjfa is an unknown quantity at this point punjfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    earning th pips in the forex trading is depends upon the day of the trading and also depends upon the trand of the day and also the trend of the your trading and if you read the true tradn then you should have to earn other wise lose...

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji 1000 pips per day to main janta hu ye impossible hain aisa mumkin nahi hain yaha par to mahine bhar mein itna pips nahi mil pata hain to bahala daily kaha se itna pips liya ja sakta hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Variable pips is something for me because I'm targeting something separately so I do not always use a fixed amount of which the most important is that I've set my pips according staretgy but sometimes i am able to make that pips form forex market as well But until now i made some profit with my strategy i think that i am a good trader here How about you with i hope i per day earn this money that is enough

Senior Member rabrik is an unknown quantity at this point rabrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bht jyada ho gya bro isse paar kar paana impossible hai kisi bhi currency main itni movement hai hi nae ki wo 1000 pip up down chala jaaye you need to take high volume par uske liye capital bhi bada hona chahiye.

Junior Member UsmanGhani is an unknown quantity at this point UsmanGhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes any one can. it is the only experience that guides you to the exact path of the success in the FOREX. any one who has the quality amount of the experiences can earn the money from the FOREX in easy and the good way..
    Pay THANKS if my Post is helpful For You..
    Feel Free to PM me for your any type of HELP..

Banned Indshajeeb is an unknown quantity at this point Indshajeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly, you are able to, one speculator can potentially generate 1000 pips day-to-day. Fundamentally my partner and i however believe it is maybe intended for them that is certainly very well competent as well as challenging employee throughout buying and selling. Nevertheless it just isn't easy for them that's not specifically used employing these types of characteristics.

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ayse trader jo forex ko bohat time sa kar rahe hain aur jin ki achi investment hain forex main aur kafi expert trader ahin mere kayal sa ayse trader daily to itna earn kar he laye ho gaya kyon ka un ko makret ka bohat experince ho jayta hain

Banned bdfahad is on a distinguished road bdfahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my experience i think it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account .I think it is not possible for any human to earn 1000 pips a day.but if anyone can create a EA with 90% success rate then it may me possible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 459 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)