+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 459 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading i think we do not need to earn 1000 pips a day, even i know that it is possible, but it will makes us tired if we really want to make it everyday. Except if we do gold trading, then earn 1000 pips a day will be very possible without become too tired. I think which important is how many % that we can make everyday, not how many pips that we make everyday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex earn 1000 pips daily is a very tough task for any expert trader . Actually it's not possible for any common trader but it can be happen in a single day if market move madly . I believe pips target trading isn't a good idea . Find good position for open trade and then apply good strategy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading to earn every day 1000 pips daily is not tough in forex trading but for that we will need big capital and high trading skill, My friend I am new comer in this trading business and we need to trade with proper discipline only.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business I will say no nobody can earn they are all frauds beware of them and try to learn your own .the only fact is just that of the gold and the metal trading.I know many old forex traders and they hardly make 200 pips daily.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sifi View Post
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading it is not possible to earn 1000 pips per day regularly and if we can trade with proper understanding of the market trends then we may earn huge money but earning 1000 pips daily is tough here.
    han ji trade r1000pips daily earn kr skta he lekin uske lie asha experince and knwledge ka hona bhut jaruri he iske bger kush bhi hona mushkil he bhai me je bat understand krta hun and hmesha hi krta rhugaa bhai isme koi shak nhe

Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading it is not possible to earn 1000 pips per day regularly and if we can trade with proper understanding of the market trends then we may earn huge money but earning 1000 pips daily is tough here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business I believe it is impossible to earn 1000pips a day, no trader in the world has achieved that or nor they will, because some traders even do not dream for 1000 pips a month, some traders are happy with 10 to 20 pips a day which results 440 to 500 pips a month which is really great so please do not ever think that earning 1000 pips a day is possible.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading forex of course I consider don't try to believe you can earn 1000 pips per day specially if you are a newbie trader. Earning daily 1000 pips is not a matter of jokes and only high skilled trader can make good money with the forex trading. So I can say that it is impossible.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I think earning 1000 pips daily won't be that possible, although they say everything is possible with forex, but earning a huge 1000 pips daily won't be possible, it will take a 2-3 days for a good trader to earn 1000 pips.

Thanks
    when trading in forex business I think 1000 pips is too big numbers and I think you will never earn it if you are just trading with the pair. I believe that when taking gold join, you can earn more than 1000 pips per day if you have good analytical and perfect identify about forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 459 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)