+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 459 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,675 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko daily good pips profit earn hota hy jb Trader ko Trading ka thek experience hota hy aor Trader market kay trend ko follow kar kay Trading karta hy us ky Trading profitable hoty hy aor woh Forex Trading main thek experience aor planing say good profit earn karta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shafaat-kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point shafaat-kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well no brother i don't think so that earning 1000 pips in a minute is easy. it's not a child play to earn this amount of money but a very good knowledge and experience will take you to good profit but even then i would like to say that 1000 pips is not a small amount to be earned in a minute i think it's fake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein 1000pips aik din mein earn karna possible hai dear bus hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamry pas aik achi trading strategy aur aik achi trading planning ho

Junior Member fxtiam is an unknown quantity at this point fxtiam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never this thing before. Although there are many excellent traders but, to tell you the truth, i do think it is rarely to have a trader who can trade and win 1000 pips per day. If they can do it, they must have much experience in trading. and they are talent in forex trading

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is very possible, but i think we do not need it. We do not need to make 1000 pips daily to make good profit. we just need to manage our money and risk per trade, and then with less than 50 pips a day, we still can make good profit. make 1000 pips a day is possible, but will makes us busy and stress

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do not consider that everday any trader can go 1000 pips daily because in this field 90% are trading without any knowledge and they do not have thier own strategy, they are just playing with it you can say gambling, if you really want to make 1000 pips then you have to take much risk but you can not make daily profit you have to wait for few day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that it is not easy to trade with 1000 pips daily it very hard work so always start trade with low income and after that when you have much experience start the trade with high money so it will give you more money.

Member tahar2011 is an unknown quantity at this point tahar2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think so. This is how it does not go. One might earn 1000 pips a day. The next day he might earn as little as 200 pips or no pips at all. It is a check and balance game One has to be consistent with his profit but can not be certain that this is how much I earn everyday

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well obviously my dear i think that you don't try to believe you can earn 1000 pips per day specially if you are a newbie trader. Earning daily 1000 pips is not a matter of jokes and only high skilled trader can make good money with the forex trading. So I can say that it is impossible.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear trading in this forex business daily 1000 pips is very tough, because target trading is always risky for every trader . 1000 pips is impossible for a common trade ,it only possible for extraordinary trade . Skilled and experienced trader can make 1000 pips in a single day . We shouldn't trade for 1000 pips daily .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 459 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)