+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 459 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is impossible target you must divide it on ten there are many trader's who are making more than 100 pips daily but 1000 pips are really impossible. I think it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account . I think if a trader can trade 50 pairs a day than he may get that target but trading this much pairs are not a easy task. Buddy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifth1391 is an unknown quantity at this point saifth1391's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not possible for any trader earn 1000 pips in a single day. And i don't hear anything like that a single trader earn 1000 pips one day. But it is possible if any trader have a large investment , huge knowledge and experience about Forex and run many trade at a time. And there also need the touch of luck here. And it is so rare case i think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never this thing before. Although there are many excellent traders but, to tell you the truth, i do think it is rarely to have a trader who can trade and win 1000 pips per day. If they can do it, they must have much experience in trading. and they are talent in forex trading

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every day 1000 pips is really hard , and maximum time its not possible , and i do not know any parson who make 1000 pips every day . so i think its not a good idea because its risky and lot of chance for loss my capital.

Member Bangla Forex Rider is an unknown quantity at this point Bangla Forex Rider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not possible for any human to earn 1000 pips a day.but if anyone can create a EA with 90% success rate then it may me possible

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bangla Forex Rider For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), Joo (2020-09-09)

Senior Member ronich is an unknown quantity at this point ronich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's quite impossible to earn 1000 pips from Forex trade i have not observed it yet but i have heard it from my some friends to earn that pips but it can be possible if you have more capital and a huge knowledge about market

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronich For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), Joo (2020-09-09)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is impossible traget you must divide it on ten there are many trader's who are making mroe than 100 pips daily but 1000 pips are really impossible I think if a trader can trade 50 pairs a day than he may get that target but trading this much pairs are not a easy task.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-23), chishti786 (2019-04-22), Joo (2020-09-09)

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that ther cold be anyone who can make a 1000 pips everyday its better that you know what you ared oing and avoid 1000pips or you will lose very single penny you have in your account. you should just avoid everything in these market.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mary7 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member forex8182 is on a distinguished road forex8182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahafuj01 View Post
    Many people says that they can teach us how to earn 1000 pips daily with one minute trade. Is it really possible or they are fake? Please share your opinion.
    forex market me 1000 pips daily banana koi asaan task nahi hai ye bohot hi tought task hai aur is ko aik professional trader hi pura kar sakta hai hm jaise newbie traders nahi

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forex8182 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's just impossible because 1000 pips daily its just impossible..i know many old forex traders and they hardly make 400 pips daily..then you can clearly have an idea that 1000 pips daily is like a man trying to touch the sky

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nahial For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 459 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)