+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 459 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Senior Member moon11 is an unknown quantity at this point moon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's quite impossible to earn 1000 pips from Forex trade . never heard about in such at such a level ,i will say no ,nobody can earn they are all frauds beware of them and try to learn your own with experiencing different tecqniques.
    good job...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahafuj01 View Post
    Many people says that they can teach us how to earn 1000 pips daily with one minute trade. Is it really possible or they are fake? Please share your opinion.
    And how you count that 1000 pips. Does it mean that a trader make 1000 pips daily on single instrument with a single position at the same time? If yes, then I have to say it is a HUGE sillyness.
    Yes, you can make 1000 pips daily in this way: you have 100-200 positions at the same time, and you make 50-100 pips on each, and in this way, you earned sum 1000 pips. But no other true way is being.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel is traders could already be able to firmly generate 1000 pips in someday, however i haven't been able to supply a big variety of those. i'm still learning to understand the forex knowledge as complete to make sure that someday i'll be able to firmly generate a lot of pips. and im positive it might do this.
    ================happy life==================

Member zamroni is an unknown quantity at this point zamroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont assume that ther cold be anyone who will have a 1000 pips everyday its higher that you may determine what you ared oing and avoid 1000pips or you certainly will lose terribly one penny you could have within your account. you must only avoid everything in these market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned horibol1 is an unknown quantity at this point horibol1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it's quite impossible to earn 1000 pips from Forex trade i have not observed it yet butThis is impossible traget,according to my experience i think it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account.............

Senior Member Sadia Akter is an unknown quantity at this point Sadia Akter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nope brother it is impossible for a trader, there are so many factor like broker spread, become in loss, grab our profit, Market does not move so faster to gather 1000 pipes per day.

Senior Member prince89 is an unknown quantity at this point prince89's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it's quite impossible to earn 1000 pips from Forex trade i have not observed it yet butThis is impossible traget you must divide it on ten there are many trader's who are making mroe than 100 pips daily but 1000 pips are really impossible I think if a trader can trade 50 pairs a day than he may get that target but trading this much pairs are not a easy task. good job......

Member EMAAN is an unknown quantity at this point EMAAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai 1000pip earn kera buhat mushkil ha Forex main .or wo bi daily kay.mujay nahi lagta kay koyi bi aysa trader ho ga jo daily kay 1000pip earn kerta ho.or hum jasay trader to bikul bi nahi ker saktay.

Member forek is on a distinguished road forek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 1000 pips in one day is very hard to received. but it also depend on the pair that we using in trading. for me if we using only one pair it is not posible thing to receive 1000 pips daily but if you using more than 8 pips maybe you can reach it. but the questions is.. any one have done it?? its hard i think

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this rattling rich to earn 1000 pips per day or more,but if you trading on yellowness because human a lot pips per day and disparity is 100 pips but it hit not investment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 459 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)