+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kya aapka broker aapko local language me support deta hain

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Kya aapka broker aapko local language me support deta hain
    Zadater brokers aapna support english me dete hain per jaisa ki hum jante hain ke dunia bhar mese inke clients hain aur har mulk ke log alag language bolte hain. Is mamle me main khusnaseeb hu kyun ke mera broker exness hindi me bhi support de raha hain. kya aapka broker bhi hindi me ya aapke local language me support deta hain ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), Unregistered (1)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ache broker ka matlab ha nahi hota k local support de. Exness deta ha magar in ki service mai kafi issues hain bonuses ko le kar. To ya cheze zada importance rakhti ha mere khayal mai na k sirf support dene ki baat.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Ali_Muhammad will become famous soon enough Ali_Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yahi to forex treading ki khas bt hy jo her language me support karta hy kisi ko bi pershani na ho treading karne me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali_Muhammad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am operating with OctaFX broker and under them, it’s all very clear for me. They have 100% supports for all regardless of the country and have top notch features and facilities. From providing with the LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and then there is also rebate program where we get up to 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so all this works smoothly and is picture perfect for me.am operating with OctaFX broker and under them, it’s all very clear for me. They have 100% supports for all regardless of the country and have top notch features and facilities. From providing with the LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and then there is also rebate program where we get up to 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so all this works smoothly and is picture perfect for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me start se insta ke sath trading kr rha hn is me English representative ke sath urdu language me bhi representatives bhi hoty hn jinki English weak hoti hy wo urdu me bat kr ke apna masla asani se hal lr lety hn..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zahid004 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use insta forex and this broker gives me the support I want in my Language which is URDU. And I think that most of the good brokers today are giving support to their clients in their languages thats because mostly forex brokers feel it good when they find their language on their favorite brokers platform.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aasiaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee hain hamara broker bhi hamari local language main hamin support krta hia jis tarah exness urdu ko support krta hian same isi tarah instaforex bhi urdu ko support krta hia. Yahan tak kay calls bhi urdu main aati hian.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Noman 4659 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am operating with OctaFX broker and under them, it’s all very clear for me. They have 100% supports for all regardless of the country and have top notch features and facilities. From providing with the LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and then there is also rebate program where we get up to 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so all this works smoothly and is picture perfect for me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shukriya Atif Rana ji aapke mulyavan pratikriya ke liye. Exness pe Hum hamare sare service day by day aur bhi bahetar kerne ki koshish me lage huye hain takey aap jaise traders befikar bas aapna pura dhyan trade pe laga sake. Koi bhi issue ya feedback ho to forum pe post kijiye. Hum aapki puri sahayata kerenge.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ex.ness Support For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exness aik acha broker hai but Insta Forex b bohat best hai yeh Asia ka number one broker hai or is mein almost all world ki national languages mein support kerta hai or is mein hum easy feel kerte hain or mein Ista Forex se bohat satisfied hun.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to atifrana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast