+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Perfect Indicator

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dages0308 View Post
    dear sir acsuhnir. best indicator for use its a candlestik..many mistery in candlestick. because firstly for use in market and in chart its candle stick pattern and periode time. what should i do from this candle..we must use price action from support and ressistent. its best to trade. thanks
    well at all and I could not agree more, even lately I'm learning a strategy that draws from the arable children Kefahaman candle malaysia .. my knowledge, this strategy is devoted to the study of the pattern of one, two or a few candles in parallel, many of them say the name tbst

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member acsuhnir is on a distinguished road acsuhnir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adetune View Post
    "Indestructible Trend Winner" is a fantastic software
    which enables anyone, no matter what experience
    level, to make big money on Forex.

It will display right on your chart BUY and SELL
    signals and also show you exactly where there is FLAT
    to avoid any losses at all.

The best part is that I had the chance to test
    the software before the release. I was completely
    shocked! It generated 100+ Pips daily for 3 consecutive days
    that I was testing it. And as soon as the market goes
    flat it generates a signal. I have never seen anything like this.
    Just see it yourself, it's truly something new and profitable

Check out the amazing Brand New "Indestructible Trend Winner":
    I am sure you will love it
    Thanks for your advice.
    It would be nice if you could share with us a copy of this indicator to check it up.
    Thanks again and best regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4. Typically when you buy a Forex robot, you'll download a file that is installed into your brokers trading folder on your drive.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir acsuhnir. best indicator for use its a candlestik..many mistery in candlestick. because firstly for use in market and in chart its candle stick pattern and periode time. what should i do from this candle..we must use price action from support and ressistent. its best to trade. thanks

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators are good, but we only need to use the simple and easy to understand and also we do not need to use them and believe them for 100 %. we have to see the market with directly
    and all back to us, how good we can flow in the market and just follow the price and movements, this is the basic of trading, and we have to back to this concept
    do the best we can

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys,I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator. So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't believe it Indicator but if you have better knowledge about how to use and analysis it then it will better for you. So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry by my ignorance, but could you re-post your answer in english.
    Unfortunately I don't understand your language.
    Thanks for your interest and I'll be waiting for your posts.

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators main main hum keh sakty hain k bahot aram sy andaza laga sakty hain k hum kis tarha markit ki simat ka andaza lag sakty hainx

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Perfect Indicator

I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator.
    I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.
    I really would appreciate your feedback and experiences about this topic.
    I hope many of you will post your comments.
    Best regards!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8