+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 496 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 4959

Thread: Tips (trading signals) lene chahiye ya nahi?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    i am also not use any signal but I always see the daily forecast from many sites to analysis the todays market trend and they will also give me the more help to get the good profit.
    in my view its good way for following signal...we can see forecast from processional trader and check that forecast with our analyses.
    if our analyses give signal and forecast also in our direction then we can go for trade..this will increase our confidence...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    i am also not use any signal but I always see the daily forecast from many sites to analysis the todays market trend and they will also give me the more help to get the good profit.

oough its good step for you.. and i agree with your opinion, forecast from some websites can be taken into consideration in decision-making,

maybe you could share where websites can be trusted as a signal recommendations transaction?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tips, trading signals are never needed if you are sincere in trading forex and know how to read the charts, if you take good effort in reading the charts correctly and follow the price action correctly then you can trade better than the rest and earn more

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    but I do not trust signals given by some signal providers on the website, because I am do not know very well from which analysis is made,

its better I doing the analysis , although it was always missed, it will improve my skills trading rather than having to wait for signals from others

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    If there is a good signal provider and signals proved to be accurate in past there is nothing wrong in taking those signals and using in your trades - but still you need to apply your mind too after all it is yoru money that is going to be put to risk.
    but I do not trust signals given by some signal providers on the website, because I am do not know very well from which analysis is made,

its better I doing the analysis , although it was always missed, it will improve my skills trading rather than having to wait for signals from others

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    If there is a good signal provider and signals proved to be accurate in past there is nothing wrong in taking those signals and using in your trades - but still you need to apply your mind too after all it is yoru money that is going to be put to risk.
    Yes you are right as there is no harm is taking signals but a trader can always compare that with his study and analysis before trading and then figure out accordingly before he performs his trade.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera khayal hay K trading signal laynay may koi nuqsan nahi kuyn k un per amal karna ya na karna tu aap per depend karta hay. May jiada ter forex yard say signal laita hon par jab mujhay theek lagay tu sirf tab un per amal karta hon.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Facebooks pe kafi sary groups aisa mil jaty hen jin mn free signals mil jaty hen aur agr ap money management ko hath main rakhen tb ap overall profit main rah skty hen but jb ap greed show kren gy aur lot size jyada rakhen gy tu loss ho skta hy.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Agr ap forex trading main experience nhi rkhty but ap k pass acha capital hy trading main invest krny k lye tu paid signals lyny main koi problm nhi hy ye k apka time save ho jaye ga, analysis krny ki zarorat nhi rhy gi.
    friend its depend on the trader..but in my own view its not good that we take paid signals.
    we must use only own signal because if we got loss with that signal we clam on only own and its also give us a learning.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Qasimraza (2018-01-11), samia93 (2017-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 496 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)