+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 291 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalpers are able to trade more with less capitals and they risk very little on every trade - so i feel this is one of the best trading style if the trader is well-versed with scalping this may help to make consistent profits regardless of trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    Day trader and swing trader i wouldn't like to deal with the pressure issue of scalping again after having scalped for over 3 years. I do day trading for 4 to 5 hours of day and swing trade when there is opportunity, just that I look every 4 to 8 hours for entry opportunities on target areas..
    Yeah buddy! i agree with you that day trading is more effective than the scalping for the very long run and ensure the momentum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    now days i am using scalping style for trading...
    i am getting very good result..i triple my account with one week...but due to my greed i loss its one part.
    but i feel scalping is a good way for trading if we want good return.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Thumbs down Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    I like to trade in a long term style. Which is similar to Swing trading. In this style, we just analyze and open a deal. There is no need to watch daily or hourly. We can set take profit and just let it to grow. By this style, we avoid unnecessary emotion factor. And also save lot of time. So, we can just spend time in other jobs.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here are different opinions for all the trading styles,most of the people say scalpers are looser but scalpers are saying, we are not losers on many forums now it is hard to say which one is better. because people are of different types not same.
    one trader might be good at scalping, while the other not very good at it.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert log sacalp naheen karty aur jo karty hain 20 say 30 pips kay liye karty hain, Mary khayal main scalping achee startgey naheen hay aur aap ko day trading ya phir swing traing par dhayaan dena chahiye.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day trader and swing trader i wouldn't like to deal with the pressure issue of scalping again after having scalped for over 3 years. I do day trading for 4 to 5 hours of day and swing trade when there is opportunity, just that I look every 4 to 8 hours for entry opportunities on target areas..

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every trader should trade according to his natural style because he can perform well according to his style. Trading becomes complex and difficult if you try to adopt a style that is not according to your natural style.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade swing trading prior to us setting up sufficient capital to withstand floating minus and the most important thing is to manage money as well as possible with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience that we have

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 291 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)