+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371
Results 3,701 to 3,709 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2017-12-24   16:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market unke liye useful hai jo forex ko ek business ki trh dekhte hai... yeh greedy logo ke liye nhi hia yeh unhi logo ke liye harmful hai jo isko bina soche smjhe trade krne ka ek way smjhte hai.... trade ek mind work hai isko bina knowledge aur experience ke krna ek bewkufi hogii.....

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #3

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #4

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can act like blessing or it may behave very useful for a trader that's all depends on an individual because every trader has his own ambition in life and making forex useful or harmful depends on the attitude of a trader towards learning forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irfan For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), babar8487 (2018-10-28), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    i think that forex trading is blessing for me because it give me many chances to win money in this market forex harm the traders who make investment more than what they are not willing to lose but when trader use small risk depending to the capital everything will be all right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lode For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), babar8487 (2018-10-28)

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    It is useful for experienced and those traders who are getting profits from here. They can spend on their living style and make a good living . However if you are not a good trader and loose on your trades quite regularly then it is very very harmful for you. Since this market show immense profits and for hoping to get the huge profit one is always loosing their equity.
    Scorpian Trader

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpian7 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about you?
    for me, the market is certainly very useful, because I can earn money from the market. but we have a lot to learn, to get benefit from the market. because without the ability, the market will be detrimental to us.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), babar8487 (2018-10-28), Canada (2018-08-13), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is more than useful because now I see I can easily now make some profits upto 10% in a month with my plan so this is not a big task so you should know how to make this useful and I have done some brave things to be able to generate successful method in trading

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), babar8487 (2018-10-28), Elizza (2017-08-09), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    what do you mean about harmful here..market is market and we just take some benefits from it and so there is danger or harmful market here and of course the trader get their profit from the market if they have good knowledge and trade with discipline but some of them get their losing too, so the problem here is not from the market but from the traders itself
    For harmful,I am just taking that sometimes forex disturb our life so much.You see,we will come to think about the forex trading without any noticing.I may check the forex news even I am not in the forex market,but sometimes I will leave my mind in the market,which I think sometimes can be a harmful thing.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), JOTI (2012-05-09), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you mean about harmful here..market is market and we just take some benefits from it and so there is danger or harmful market here and of course the trader get their profit from the market if they have good knowledge and trade with discipline but some of them get their losing too, so the problem here is not from the market but from the traders itself
    do the best we can

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), AhmedHA (2012-03-18), atiqrehman (2012-07-26), babar8487 (2018-10-28), Canada (2018-08-13), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Uhuru (2017-10-04)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

What about you?

17. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

5starsabuj (2012-06-02), Aanchal (2018-11-22), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), afaan (2016-10-02), ankboy3991 (2012-05-24), babar8487 (2018-10-28), Canada (2018-08-13), chak148 (2018-02-17), danish555 (2017-09-14), Facebook (2018-11-22), gold1985000 (2019-03-07), Hayat (2018-11-22), Isafan87 (2012-07-20), javedqasim (2018-03-09), k.ali (2017-12-31), kuikmall (2018-10-29), Mustansir (2018-05-11), ntn (2018-06-29), redflower0111 (2017-09-14), senior (2016-12-09), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), umarfarooq2431 (2017-11-11), zaimanawaz (2018-01-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371

Subscribe to this Thread (7)