+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 462 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you won prizes before?

hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    prizes like the best analyzer in the month ,or won num1.2.3 bounss ...etc
    please share it with us to congratulates you
    For me I did not win so far in any competition but I wish get bouns

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    Cool have you won prizes before?

hello friends
    is there any trader who have won any prizes in forex before here in instaforex forum or any forum else
    Subscribe to this forum for good and beautiful with great honor that is given perks a good argument for other companies and this is what has increased my love I wish him luck in trading trading is my first and last.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i get two prizes from exness broker house.I got 200$ bonus from broker house.Although i attend many contest but i got only two prize.
    When i got this bonus dollar i open trade and i earn a good profit.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accept never won any prizes before. but i will be blessed to win it and it would advice me barter after any investments as the contests doesnt crave any investment.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cac4a26 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-01)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got the prize from demo contest and this was my good moment then i can compare my system with the others, so here, i can take many benefits from it, i found that there are many mistake in my system then i have to fix again and again...but it was nice,
    do the best we can

7. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-01)

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends
    i got one price once from mt5 forum Forex guess trend and i was the winner few weeks ago and they credit me the amount of 25$ that was really amazing for me.and i got one more prize several months ago for best tropic starter but in this forum i never participate any contest of anything but i would love to do that

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumonmia0526 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-01), hira 12 (2012-07-25), wahidaaa (2012-07-25)

Member margin-call is an unknown quantity at this point margin-call's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends
    if I had never followed any contest in the forum so have never mendaptkannya, if at trding forex is, that the insta in 1 day 1 night I mendaptka $ 100 but 2 hours later I was exposed to MC

11. The Following User Says Thank You to margin-call For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-01)

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I do not get the maximum results, because I think there are many things that I should learn some more about the market situation and how to control market conditions, the ever-changing change.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i have never won any prizes before. but i will be happy to win it and it would help me trade without any investments as the contests doesnt require any investment.
    the minimum amount of prize money in some IFX contests are like $50 and $100.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never participated in any competition before, I heard about people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit I can, and advice for all before they take part in any competition until assured of the credibility of the company .It is better to participate in competitions organized by the company Insta Forex because of the great credibility.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wazwaz For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-04-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 462 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)