+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: what is your favorite play?

Junior Member runuara is an unknown quantity at this point runuara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite play is football but i like cricket and i like MS dhoni.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

i like hadudus i like so much but i like football l like messi so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mossabfx is on a distinguished road mossabfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite play is football
    i love it so much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like soccer, theo walcot, second to thiery henry,he is one of the best foot baller that can help you work a good soccer match.

Member boos_vai is an unknown quantity at this point boos_vai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love ply of football. and i also watch the the football in TV. i ply football in deffence.

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    How wonderfully the body works together to create movement! The ability to move in full range allows us to accomplish everyday tasks, and take up favorite hobbies or pastimes we enjoy. Everybody needs a favorite pastime. Maybe yours is sports-football, soccer, basketball, baseball, or even playing pool. Some people like to garden, some take up dancing or fitness exercises, while some love to play indoor games. Many experts say that having a hobby or playing your favorite sport keeps your spirits up and you are less likely to get depressed. Most hobbies or pastimes allow for a release of creative energy and/or stress, increased mental alertness, and depending on the hobby, it can even build a sense of team spirit and expand your social life!

my favorite play is cricket.i am a batsman.and a good fielder.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite play is football

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

what is your favorite play?

My favorite play is cricket.Also like football.

Saccharin tenderer is my best cricketer.Also like with no 1 world rounder Sakib-al-Hasan.

Mashe is my best footballer.also like Rolando.
    Last edited by sharifhasan; 2012-10-22 at 12:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Subscribe to this Thread (1)