+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1355

Thread: Japanese candlesticks is the best.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like this strategy, maybe it does not fit my trading style. While you think is the best japanese candelstick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sgiant For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    YOu are right dear japanese candle stick is the best most of trader's like this because of it's pattern the reason is when we combine patterns with technicals at that time we get good results, patterns give us the information about move and technicals give the information about the strength of move so this combination amke them best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that Japanese candlestick is best for forex analysis. It is easy to understand and a trade can easily analysis to use it. Most of the trader use it because of it easy using. By use it a trader can easily identify the support and resistance point of the trend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to taufiqbd For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders say it. and this is e=very useful if you do not mind to explain to us and maybe with using the image then we will clear to get the understanding from it, and i believe that you have already mastered it..
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you please explain more about this analysis ... or share some resources about it ... what indicators do u use ... i have read about this but never tried it ... i will try it in my practice account ..
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fizmhd For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick is the best

I think is the best candlestick analysis.i technique used to detect the differen

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sahed_a For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Alizahid (2020-11-05), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using any candlesticks is good but I also think that japanese ones are more easier to use and helps to get more profit

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abhishekhanal For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Alizahid (2020-11-05), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes me too i use japanese candlesticks to see what kind of candle is it . it really show me where the market will go depending on the type of the candle , many good traders use it for most analyzes , it was a break through in Forex market

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mohamedsaleh For This Useful Post:

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you mean the standard candlesticks that you use, or do you mean the Heiken Ashi candles? They are both Japanese I think. I use candlesticks on my charts all the time, but they give a lot of false signals. I don't really ever use candlesticks for analysis, but they just make price easier to see. The only pattern I trust is the long wicked hammer or shooting star - everything else can be ignored.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cfxsignals For This Useful Post:

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that the japanese candle stick is the best trading strategy for technical indicators. The japanese candlestick usually forms various patterns and these patterns are usually used for analysing the market as they have different interpretations from the various patterns.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to antosco For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open