+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1355

Thread: Japanese candlesticks is the best.

Banned rathil is an unknown quantity at this point rathil's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are lots of candlestick secrets that we do not know about, and lots of chart expert try to dig the secret untill now.I think is the best candlestick analysis.i technique used to detect the differen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurilhaq is an unknown quantity at this point nurilhaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tajerulminar View Post
    i think japanese candlesticks is the best for technical analysis.i use it to detect divergence.
    yes,. I used to indicator candletick and I compare with indicator zg-zag,.
    when the lines indicator zig-zag is formed and see the candlestick,. maybe formed in up or down candlestick,. that's mean time to open position in the market forex,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    The more look at candlesticks the less I think they are useful. They basically help a trader think that there is a top or bottom and that misleads people. I think that using a candlestick is not good because the patterns do not work - just test them out - find me one successful candlestick trader!
    candlestick is a very good indicator of the price, because it is a manifestation of the change in the price itself, if you use a strategy of price action will be easier to apply and read the pattern of movement patterns by simply using candlestick which we combine with a range of daily range pair

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Japanese cannibalistic is the best any other pair,Because,you can earn more money than any other money.So, everyone should follow this pair for forex trading.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more look at candlesticks the less I think they are useful. They basically help a trader think that there is a top or bottom and that misleads people. I think that using a candlestick is not good because the patterns do not work - just test them out - find me one successful candlestick trader!

Banned hafiz00 is on a distinguished road hafiz00's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea , I must be think that , Japanese candlesticks are the best for the technical analysis .
    Many Traders are use it there analyze .

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am cannot hear before about Japanese candlesticks so how cai say any things about your say but why not you are share here every things about Japanese candlestick. if you are take very good result using it so share for me its.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tajerulminar View Post
    i think japanese candlesticks is the best for technical analysis.i use it to detect divergence.
    Japanese candlesticks is one way of reading the market and determining price action. It is seen as some traders as the best and it has failed many other traders. What I come to notice is that when we have a good way of reading the market we should seek to combine it with other ways too so that if one way fails we will not be stranded in our trades.

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci Fan you just get it via tools/fibonacci/fib fan and pull it out. You just use it in the same way as fibonacci - you are counting on the fib lines to be used as support and buy off that trade. I suppose it is one way to use fibonacci that is not traditional, but I do not use it.

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    Do you mean the standard candlesticks that you use, or do you mean the Heiken Ashi candles? They are both Japanese I think. I use candlesticks on my charts all the time, but they give a lot of false signals. I don't really ever use candlesticks for analysis, but they just make price easier to see. The only pattern I trust is the long wicked hammer or shooting star - everything else can be ignored.
    if you can undrstand all of the secrets japan candlestick and philosophy, I think you need more no more indicators for forex trading. There are many secrets chandelier that we do not know, and many chart expert trying to dig the secret until now

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    Do you mean the standard candlesticks that you use, or do you mean the Heiken Ashi candles? They are both Japanese I think. I use candlesticks on my charts all the time, but they give a lot of false signals. I don't really ever use candlesticks for analysis, but they just make price easier to see. The only pattern I trust is the long wicked hammer or shooting star - everything else can be ignored.
    how about the good old trendlines . they are a sure way t know the trend has changes . i know its one of the oldest techniques are ond and that is what makes it a winning strategy to know about a trend change. i sue it all the time on the 4hr charts and trust me it works wonders . especially when we have a rest3est of the line and it fails you can be sure it will go down or up in a major way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open