+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 182 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iski koi fix value nahi hoti..ye situation to situation depend karta hai
    kayi baar aisa hota hai ki aapko purani deal ko los me kaat ke ache rate ka wait karke fir ussi direction me dealk holni hoti hai
    ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal; ko apni jagah pe rakhte hue nayi deal kholni padti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a position goes wrong its better to close it and wait for a good signal to open a position. we should not place a trade hastily in tne hope that market will move in favour of us. that is betting an should be avoided.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good after noon here trading kanra ka har banad ka apna apan tareqa hota ha es laya mara tarqa alag ha or ap ko alag ho ga es laya to main jub ak order par profit earned kar lata hoon to us ka bad main dosara order data hoon.....as lye hard work karna zarrori haiiiiiiiiii......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to know, I only made one trade in one day. so, if I get enough profit, then I will close the metatrader. because, if we maintain our emotions by opening positions again, I'm sure one day it will get stuck. impossible, the profit you get will be lost or become minus, because the second position is wrong. and I wait at least 100 pips before opening a new deal in the same direction because most of the time the price returns after 30-40 pips in all directions. The 3rd agreement can be opened after 150 points and so on. But attention must be taken in opening too many agreements.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If in the first place under the same again, it does not open the country at the expense of adult dignity from the same place that it should. If the position is in a small loss or damage such as losing 1-2 pips, then I can be in the same position it is better to open it to open. Not at the margin call. and I don't open the second position with the same pair ... I trade with only one position at a time because it becomes more risky ... and I never take more risks than I can lose ... 2 positions at the same time become high risk

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after making a profit from the order the first thing I do, in my opinion is better to take a short break while analyzing and observing market movements, do not rush to open new positions often again because I experienced when the order is usually the result is not good anymore because it seems less Watch Out. and don't you think of basing your decision to trade second at dangerous pip intervals? You have to open your second trade exactly as instructed by your strategy, not with a pip count.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend opening the same position again. For example, if you open a position to buy and you get 20 pips above it. Never think that it will remain bullish because there is a possibility that he can be so bad that he will be open to the same position, unless you are sure of your analysis. It's better to wait for a clear direction, where the market is going and what your risks are when you lose your money. and if a perspective is wrong then it is more suitable to be stingy and to act for profit to indicate an unspecified point. We must not predict trade in haste in the prospect of this proposed mart to approve us. that is pampering and should be avoided. position must be exclusive after reasonable analysis.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a position is wrong, it's better to close it and wait for a good signal to open a position. we may not trade hastily in the hope that the market will move in our favor. that's a bet that must be avoided. the position must be opened only after reasonable analysis. and it's better not to close the position if we want to open another position in the same direction. Instead of closing it, it's better to attach the stop trail and let it flow with the trend. it will maximize profits without loss.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    If my loss is in small position like 2-3 pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several times we cannot recognize the true strength of the trend in this situation. I took the opportunity and opened a secret trade after 30 pips which several times gave me only a few pips or a lot of time if the trend was very moving. In the same trend two positions are always better because you can save one when the trend becomes slightly weaker and then the second when it shows its last peak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 182 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)