+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Some profitable and simple indicator for newbies

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad I can have the chance to enjoy your profitable and simple indicators here.Now I just wonder to know which one do you suually use when you trade in forex?I find the indicator you showed above looks so beautiful for us to enjoy.I wish I can have a test there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member riko.ewu is an unknown quantity at this point riko.ewu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this indicator for many days and it indicate the perfect place for me. actual its a good one and thanks to you for the better idea of sharing this new indicator. so i personaly use it again and again. Give the indication terms for me and its temple is nice and its give very good color.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice indicator. Its like hainken asi . Some time it's give fools signal.I don't understand exit point, please write here details. Thank's for shear.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have some good indicators for my trading, may also have an impact on the other trader friends,, hopefully,,
    I use the CCI as well as the option ekponsional 3mA, and sufc as well as a comparison if the trend is going well or not

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing this indicator .i used it befor but not for long time it is very good for scalping .and need a good money manager.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks so much ap kay indicators tou bohot ache lag rahe hain mai ne abhi in dono ko download kiya hai ab is ko use kar kay hi bata sakta hon kay in ka result kay sa hai wese umeed hai ap kay indicators kafi kam kay hongay.

Member Isha debnath is an unknown quantity at this point Isha debnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

Today i will show you the simple and easy understanding indicator.it call Parabolic.You can know the trend position and reverse with it.and you can use it for Scalping also and it works
    This gives the best result in H1 and H4

[IMG][/IMG]

The second one is the Price showing indicator.This help you to see the current BID and ASK price instant.
    Download from here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wvzks4x32q98756

Hope this will help you to trade batter.
    Last edited by Isha debnath; 2012-08-07 at 03:28 AM.
    It takes only 1 second to give a thanks.If my post benefit you give me a thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Isha debnath For This Useful Post:

filmild (2012-09-15)

Member Isha debnath is an unknown quantity at this point Isha debnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile Some profitable and simple indicator for newbies

Here i will give you some simple and profitable indicator with description.you just need to use it and give me feed back

Here is the pic of the indicator.just copy the indicator in the Expert folder of your MT4 and select it from the indicator list.you can make the change of it's color.

when there will be a new trend then the previous trend's candlestick will become smaller gradually.So you can make entry and Exit easily
    so try to catch the trend perfectly and i have found that it works well in the M30 and higher time frame.

Download it from Herehttp://www.mediafire.com/?o6o9qp4id6zobt9

Hope you guys will answer me the result and i will come back with new Indicators and templet
    Attached Images  

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isha debnath For This Useful Post:

compaqfx (2013-04-13), filmild (2012-09-17), sobuj111 (2013-04-17), sofeenevu (2012-09-27), sunombre (2013-05-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Subscribe to this Thread (3)